Be like Zombo!

OP
OP
3irty1

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
weird, its a joke site anyway... when you type it in your browser it works.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell is the status with Frank Zombo now?
I forgot all about him..... didn't see his name mentioned today by McCarthy and injuries. It was all Bigby, Jenkins.

Is Zombo back or out?

How many damn LBers have we had go down this year?
Seven?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombo missed last week's game right?
Is he on IR, another LB on IR?

Why am I not seeing his name mentioned on the injury list here today? Did he make a 100% recovery and heal up totally? That's rare because our guys always have injuries that linger weeks and weeks. I'm scared I was having another FlashForward at the time we placed Zombo on IR. Did I miss that one? I must have.... I'm going to look at the Packers.com roster.

Dec. 30, 2010 12:37 p.m.
Green Bay -- The biggest news coming out of practice was that safety Nick Collins (ribs) was in pads and practicing with the No. 1 defense.
That's a pretty good sign that he's feeling better considering he almost didn't play Sunday against the New York Giants.
Other injury-related items:

• CB Sam Shields (knee) stood around during the walk-through, but he did not practice.
  • DE Cullen Jenkins (calf) played OT during the walk-through, but nothing else. It would seem he's a long shot to play Sunday.
  • C Scott Wells (back) was in pads, but appeared to be sharing time with Jason Spitz.
  • DE Ryan Pickett (ankle) was not in pads and only took part in the walk-through.
  • LB Clay Matthews (shin) was in pads and practicing.
  • LT Chad Clifton (knees) was in pads and practicing.
  • CB Charles Woodson (toe) did not take part in the regular practice.
  • FB Korey Hall (knee) and S Atari Bigby (groin) are out.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK, to answer my own question (and I guess the NO action from ANY of indicates nobody likes or cares about Zombo), but Tom Silverstein of the Journal Sentinel just got back to me and told me his list there, he just goofed and forgot Zombo.
He again didn't practice today. How many damn linebackers have gotten hurt for us this year? 12?