BCS Title Game

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last years game was one of the best college football games I think I've ever seen. This years couldn't of possibly lived up to it.

Still fun to watch and evaluate some of the future NFL Talent. If Reggie Nelson is there for the Packers at 16 it'd be hard not to take him. He's #2 on my wish list behind Lynch now.

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not only a dud but it started so early that by the time I got home at a little after 6 pm the first quarter was almost over.

I don't understand why they don't want the West Coast audience. Why did they not start it at 7 pm locally. 9pm East Coast and 6 pm West Coast to maximize the audience? It should have been on Sunday night.

That OH State QB will not make it in the NFL.

OP
OP
T

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand why they don't want the West Coast audience. Why did they not start it at 7 pm locally. 9pm East Coast and 6 pm West Coast to maximize the audience? It should have been on Sunday night.

Because it would have cut into that insufferably long halftime show. That game was almost 4 hours long last night (and it was ugly for most of it).

MontanaBob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
41-14 Florida! Loved it. Anytime Ohio State AND Notre Dame can lose in big games makes me jump for joy. Wearing my Florida sweatshirt today.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not only a dud but it started so early that by the time I got home at a little after 6 pm the first quarter was almost over.

That OH State QB will not make it in the NFL.

Both home markets are in Eastern Time. Over half the country lives in the Central and Eastern time zones.

They didn't really lose the west coast. You still turned on the game, didn't you?

Rickey Ponting

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a FSU "criminole" fan so I hated Nelson (Safety) from the gators. Now he is with the Jags and I love him. I was even let down when he had a bad call against him for "unnecessary roughness during takedown" when he lit up somebody going over the middle.

Members online

Latest posts