1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

BCS Title Game

Discussion in 'College Sports' started by TOPackerFan, Jan 9, 2007.

1. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Is an absolute dud. I knew it wouldn't be as good as last year, but this sucks.

2. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Last years game was one of the best college football games I think I've ever seen. This years couldn't of possibly lived up to it.

Still fun to watch and evaluate some of the future NFL Talent. If Reggie Nelson is there for the Packers at 16 it'd be hard not to take him. He's #2 on my wish list behind Lynch now.

3. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not only a dud but it started so early that by the time I got home at a little after 6 pm the first quarter was almost over.

I don't understand why they don't want the West Coast audience. Why did they not start it at 7 pm locally. 9pm East Coast and 6 pm West Coast to maximize the audience? It should have been on Sunday night.

That OH State QB will not make it in the NFL.

4. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Because it would have cut into that insufferably long halftime show. That game was almost 4 hours long last night (and it was ugly for most of it).

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Who won? (I didn't watch it)

6. MontanaBob

MontanaBob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    41-14 Florida! Loved it. Anytime Ohio State AND Notre Dame can lose in big games makes me jump for joy. Wearing my Florida sweatshirt today.

7. rabidgopher04

rabidgopher04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Both home markets are in Eastern Time. Over half the country lives in the Central and Eastern time zones.

They didn't really lose the west coast. You still turned on the game, didn't you?

8. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    This thread is over 3 years old why post here?

9. Rickey Ponting

Rickey Ponting Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I am a FSU "criminole" fan so I hated Nelson (Safety) from the gators. Now he is with the Jags and I love him. I was even let down when he had a bad call against him for "unnecessary roughness during takedown" when he lit up somebody going over the middle.