Bart Starr on Favre

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"I have about 20 players that I'm in negotiations for," Rosenhaus told HBO. "And I'll let you in on a secret. Every one of those teams has said, 'No, no, no.' But the no's have a way of turning to yes when the games count. Their jobs are on the line also."

Teach him a lesson Ted!

OP
OP
A

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
"I have about 20 players that I'm in negotiations for," Rosenhaus told HBO. "And I'll let you in on a secret. Every one of those teams has said, 'No, no, no.' But the no's have a way of turning to yes when the games count. Their jobs are on the line also."

Teach him a lesson Ted!

Andy Reid too. I'm hoping the Eagles don't give an inch to T.O. either.

T.O. is a higher profile client for Rosenhaus than Walker. Rosenhaus would have a lot of egg on his face from the media if he can't come through for T.O.

It sounded like T.O. took another jab at McNabb the other day too. I can't remember his exact words anymore, but it kinded of sounded like he was implying that McNabb runs the ship, so he gets his money.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ArizonaPackerFan said:
Rosenhaus would have a lot of egg on his face from the media if he can't come through for T.O.

so long as the GMs don't cave in, Rosenhaus will lose his appeal to players, and this holdout problem will weed itself out.

Members online

Latest posts