Barnett, Broken Hand.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say let the Hodge loose and see what he can do.

I agree with you. If Barnett is not healthy enough then we shouldn't rush him back. If Hodge proves he can play then Barnett actually could be used as trade bait for maybe a Safety or something...

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was one of the best jukes I have ever seen. That one should have made 'Jacked Up'.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you serious? Barnett has done a fine job this year. We need to re-sign him.

I totally agree. Putting hodge in would be messed up...another frikkin rookie, r u kidding? :jumpflame:

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you serious? Barnett has done a fine job this year. We need to re-sign him.

I think he has done a very good job as well. I say keep him in there if he can play close to 100%. But if that injury starts giving him problems it is time to sit him down. But hey im all for resignning him

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you guys are freaking killing me. while i do think that if Barnett is really hurt he should rest this week or at least play less minutes.

but the fact that you want to rush in a rookie ILB over the most consitent performer we have had on defense in YEARS. is retarded.

he is also the only one trying to take a leadership role.

i mean what more could you possibly want from a guy who has lead the team in tackles the past 3 years

dxbfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"...because Hodge is better at playing the run than the pass, Hodge could play on early downs and Barnett in passing situations.

The coaches were impressed with Hodge during training camp early on, but he faded because he had trouble covering one-on-one..."

Barnett hopes pain goes away

Hodge and Poppinga? We have enough problems in the secondary.

chibiabos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:kickcan: If nothing else sitting Barnett for a few plays may give GB some indication of whether Hodge is going to be able to play the position. The negatives on his play against the pass may well be something that can be corrected. I'd hate to see barnett aggravate what is probably a somewhat painful injury if sitting one or even two games will benefit his recovery.

Members online

Latest posts