Barely Skinning A Cat In Green Bay

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Thought I was losing my mind for a minute, I was wondering who the 1-5 team was, talk some smack to me packers because I am not buying into the we did not have our starter excuses, I was aruond with our 2010 team who had 17 players on IR, I also remember a SUPERBOWL also....

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not clear about your point/question ... Seems more like a ramble...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Yep, an ugly win to be sure but I'll take that ugly win...the Jags can't have it back.

Now the Bears... good gawd awmighty those guys live in sh*t. Looks like the ***** did what we couldn't get done -- good thing too, I'd hate to face that flippin' Seahawk team again.

H

HardRightEdge

Yep, an ugly win to be sure but I'll take that ugly win...the Jags can't have it back.

Now the Bears... good gawd awmighty those guys live in sh*t. Looks like the ***** did what we couldn't get done -- good thing too, I'd hate to face that flippin' Seahawk team again.

Seahawks losing puts GB and MIN in the wildcard spots...for the moment.

OP
OP
melvin dangerr

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I'm not clear about your point/question ... Seems more like a ramble...
The point is this, yes it was a sloppy win but sloppy, the Packers looked ahead of this game and I felt they did not take the Jags as for real, and there has been a lot of talk about injurys, but it's part of the game, and against a 1-5 team, should not be and excuse for bad play, if U think we played well good, I feel we have a lot of flaws we have not addressed.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
It is a slow start for the Pack. But at the same time this is a 6-2 team with a 5-3 record.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The point is this, yes it was a sloppy win but sloppy, the Packers looked ahead of this game and I felt they did not take the Jags as for real, and there has been a lot of talk about injurys, but it's part of the game, and against a 1-5 team, should not be and excuse for bad play, if U think we played well good, I feel we have a lot of flaws we have not addressed.

It wasnt a great performance. Jax was pesky. Offense looked sluggish, defense gave up too many big plays to a very bad QB.

But that happens in the NFL. You don't always dominate every week. Chicago struggled today. Atlanta struggled against Oakland. 2010 we lost to a bad dolphins team.

This team is wrecked with injuries and looked uninterested today. I hope they are looking at next week and not the bye week.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers got an ugly win and moved up to the #5 spot in the playoffs. There are a lot of problems and injuries are making things difficult, but a win against Arizona puts the Packers at 6-3 going into the bye week. That would be amazing considering all the hardship this team has gone through up to this point.

12theTruth

The Pack STILL had Jones, Cobb, and a still good Driver. No reason to struggle so mightly on offense against a team that was minus its top two CB's. Even a semblence of a running game would have made this a 3 possession game instead of the nail biter that we endured.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Packers got an ugly win and moved up to the #5 spot in the playoffs. There are a lot of problems and injuries are making things difficult, but a win against Arizona puts the Packers at 6-3 going into the bye week. That would be amazing considering all the hardship this team has gone through up to this point.
I chose "optimistic" because not only do I thing your right, but I like that your looking forward positively !!! :tup:

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I chose "optimistic" because not only do I thing your right, but I like that your looking forward positively !!! :tup:

I just want to get to the bye week at 6-3 and give the starters time to heal. Nelson is needed badly (as we saw today). Shields helps keep Bush off of the field on defense. Perry helps in obvious pass rush situations.

Let's get healthy!!

Bonhomme Richard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll take a W any day of the week, and twice on Sundays (well, not literally, of course. Sundays are really the only days to get a W. Unless in MNF, or SNF... or TNF).

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what is with the pack but a win is a win and they showed even without starters they can do it,alot of q.bs when they don't have their go to guys they wind up playing badly I think they knew they would win and just played good enough not their best .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts