****** back to work in camp....

Reaction score
No not taking a dump in hampers, but actually taking part in drills, as evident by this photo:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Glad to see, and anyone have any info on Ahman?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez.......you take ONE lousy dump in a woman's laundry basket, and you're labeled for life!!!( :wink: )LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey......that just made me think.......(yes, it DOES happen!) Davenport could get a great endorsement deal! He could become the next "Mr. Whipple!"
Cue Najeh!:
"When i take a dump, and gotta get out of there quick, i use CHARMIN to make sure i make a "clean" get away!" 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hammer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Hey......that just made me think.......(yes, it DOES happen!) Davenport could get a great endorsement deal! He could become the next "Mr. Whipple!"
Cue Najeh!:
"When i take a dump, and gotta get out of there quick, i use CHARMIN to make sure i make a "clean" get away!" 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Or more recently:
"Charmin, it's Packer Defense soft".
Hammer

IndiPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to see Najeh doing again what he does best.
Lotta press expressed doubts about the running game, "Will they be healthy?!!? Will they work in the new scheme?!!?". Screw it, let's play ball already.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That means he's actually ahead of schedule. If Davenport can stay healthy he's a solid back and one of the best short yardage bruisers in the game.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
porky88 said:
That means he's actually ahead of schedule. If Davenport can stay healthy he's a solid back and one of the best short yardage bruisers in the game.

Yup.....he's tough......and he doesn't "poop out" easily!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless Najeh finally stays healthy and produces for a full season, this is likely his last year here. With his past history though, I'm not holding my breath.

kmac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Last I heard, he'll remain on the PUP list for another couple weeks, but is expected to be ready for Week 1. Don't quote me on it, though.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kmac said:
all about da packers said:
Last I heard, he'll remain on the PUP list for another couple weeks, but is expected to be ready for Week 1. Don't quote me on it, though.

(I just HAD to quote you!!!) LOLOLOL!!!!
Anyway.....i like the guy. Yes, he got hurt, but maybe that will be behind him now and he can show just how good he really can be. I really hope so.

Staff online

Latest posts