Autographs

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok.. This may sound a little weird but I'm wanting to buy a bulk of packer jerseys and get them autographed then framed. The thing is, I live in Georgia. I was wondering what you guys thought the best way to get this done would be. Where I live, we trust anyone and everyone. Leave our doors unlocked, etc... I know pre season is probably the best way to get the jerseys autographed. Can anyone give me any advice on how to approach this?

also, I thought about sending the jersey to someone that goes to all the pre season practices and games to get it signed then mailed off to me. Is that crazy? would y'all do it?

Thanks, Tom!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah everyone wants signed jerseys. This is going to cost you alot of money. Since you live in Georgia try talking to the people at Radtke sports. Otherwise jeffs sports in Wi and legends of the field have signings where for a fee you can send in your items.

OP
OP
TCHickman24

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok great, thank you so much!

another option I was thinking about doing was mailing it to Lambeau and address it to each player. I know a lot of people do that with cards but not sure about jerseys. I would just hate to mail in a jersey and not get it back...

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish I lived closer to GB so I could do that. All I have is an AJ Hawk autographed football that I won. Really wanna go to training camp sometime.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok great, thank you so much!

another option I was thinking about doing was mailing it to Lambeau and address it to each player. I know a lot of people do that with cards but not sure about jerseys. I would just hate to mail in a jersey and not get it back...

Depends on the player. Matt Flynn most likely will sign and return a jersey if you pre pay postage. 2% chance ARod does. Its just the amount of requests and time the players have.

If they bring back fanfest you could come up here and go to that. 2 days and you would have a ton of autographs

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends I guess. How many autographs do you want? How much $ do you want to spend? Whose autographs do you want?

OP
OP
TCHickman24

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im willing to fork over some $$ but obviously the cheaper the better... but,I wanted all the key contributors that make this team who it is.. (i.e) Arod, Jennings, Driver, Kuhn, Nelson, Matthews, Raji, Woodson, Tramon, Collins, Hawk

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson doesnt really do signings. He does charity events but signings are pretty rare, and by that I mean I dont know of him ever doing one. He is also extremely tight with his game worn stuff, for watever reason.

Rodgers only does private signings. your going to pay an arm and a leg for him.

Matthews has done several signings publicly but his prices keep going up.

The rest of the guys arent that expensive compared to the others and all do public signings.

Maybe pay a membership fee for the signings hotline site, and check it every so often to see what stores have signings so you know to mail in your jerseys. Not including jerseys, this should cost you $1500

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you visit their store let me know how it is, I have been meaning to get down there.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Woodson doesnt really do signings. He does charity events but signings are pretty rare, and by that I mean I dont know of him ever doing one. He is also extremely tight with his game worn stuff, for watever reason.

Rodgers only does private signings. your going to pay an arm and a leg for him.

Matthews has done several signings publicly but his prices keep going up.

The rest of the guys arent that expensive compared to the others and all do public signings.

Maybe pay a membership fee for the signings hotline site, and check it every so often to see what stores have signings so you know to mail in your jerseys. Not including jerseys, this should cost you $1500

Ivo, may I ask you a question ?
Because I will be in Green Bay for the Broncos Game I also thought about getting me some autographs.
Are there practice times during the week where I could try to get some autographs ?
Ordering autographs, signed helmets etc. is a little difficult for me because I am living in Germany.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ivo, may I ask you a question ?
Because I will be in Green Bay for the Broncos Game I also thought about getting me some autographs.
Are there practice times during the week where I could try to get some autographs ?
Ordering autographs, signed helmets etc. is a little difficult for me because I am living in Germany.

always open to questions on stuff like this, one of my hobbies is my sports collection and always like helping others start one or help improve it.

Practice should be in the hutson center so most likely no chance of getting something signed from them. I know people try and get to the players entrance early on game day and sometimes have luck with the guys driving in. Or when they leave.

Otherwise you could try doing this, Packer Fan Tours > Meet Current Packers Players at Our Player Autograph Party [ The Official Tour Company of the Green Bay Packers ]

I have never done anything through them so I cant really tell you how it all works.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
always open to questions on stuff like this, one of my hobbies is my sports collection and always like helping others start one or help improve it.

Practice should be in the hutson center so most likely no chance of getting something signed from them. I know people try and get to the players entrance early on game day and sometimes have luck with the guys driving in. Or when they leave.

Otherwise you could try doing this, Packer Fan Tours > Meet Current Packers Players at Our Player Autograph Party [ The Official Tour Company of the Green Bay Packers ]

I have never done anything through them so I cant really tell you how it all works.

Thanks a lot, ivo ! :thumbsup:
I think I will also try to visit Jeff Sports though everything looks a little pricey.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Latest posts