Attendence Question

Reaction score
Don't ever wonder when a team has a loosing season year after year, how they
get the "fat cats" to pay thousands of $$$$$ for luxury box seats, (Ex Cleveland Browns).

The Packers on the other hand are special.
I know people that supported them through thick and thin.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't ever wonder when a team has a loosing season year after year, how they
get the "fat cats" to pay thousands of $$$$$ for luxury box seats, (Ex Cleveland Browns).

The Packers on the other hand are special.
I know people that supported them through thick and thin.

Tax benefits? perks for customers or clients? Extreme masochistic tendencies?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the "poor" folks freezing their fannies, it's watching every move at a sporting event.
For the rich fat cats, it's a party with the sporting event as background.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
For the "poor" folks freezing their fannies, it's watching every move at a sporting event.
For the rich fat cats, it's a party with the sporting event as background.
For many it's a business expense. The go bring clients, talk business during halftime. Party, game is in the background. Several years ago I was invited to a Tampa game. (They sucked that that year.) But it was going to be in one of the Luxury boxes. Anyway, I turned my friends boyfriend down. Wish I would have taken him up on it. He was going to let me drive one of his Ferrari to the Game. Found out after I turned him down. It would have been worth to sit at the sucky game just to get there and back.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Business owners who entertain out of town clients. Imagine they can find fans of the opposing team to bring in. Plus, if the team stinks, the seats are cheap and if they get good you are all set with season tix.