Assistant Coach Tracker

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I need new pants, rodell needs a whole new wardrobe.

He was on here telling us Matt LaFleur was Murphy's puppet and was going to be forced to keep McCarthy's staff here.

That narrative has been debunked big time.

You’re something else. I’ve been talking about Pettine this entire time and you and everyone else knows it. I love how you really tried and put words in my mouth to try and make yourself look right haha . Not a damn thing has been debunked.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I really want to believe that PackerfaninCarolina and Rodell330 are one person with two accounts.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Is everyone happy now?

All the problem coaches are gone.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Reportedly things fell through with Kubiak as Denver's OC. If they part ways, he and the Packers are a perfect fit.

Petals (which I just decided is what I shall call our head coach) needs some experience in the building, he and Kubiak run the same basic offense, and Kubiak wants low stress. A non-playcalling OC seems pretty low stress.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
So far the biggest lesson I'm learning through this whole assistant coach cycle is that Kyle Shanahan is a big ol' ****** canoe.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I guarantee you Mike's got Jim on the phone right now like "why you want to keep working for Chryst? He's so fat and you're like 5'2". He's going to eat you."

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
"Come work for the football team in Wisconsin that people actually give a **** about..."

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
"Where else are you going to get the chance to coach a guy like Raven Greene?"

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
"Our fan base is SUPER supportive of DB's coaches. They never get blamed for anything."

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
"Have you seen how handsome our new head coach is? Looks just like that Deadpuddle fella."

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way Jim leaves Wisconsin. I hope he stays there. I'd like to see them bounce back big time next year.

Kubiak would be awesome! If I'm not mistaken LaFleur was on his coaching staff in Houston? If he wants to help with the offense and not have the pressure of calling plays that would be awesome, as I don't know much about Monken, seems like Kubiak wouldn't use GB as a pit stop.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
No way Jim leaves Wisconsin. I hope he stays there. I'd like to see them bounce back big time next year.

Kubiak would be awesome! If I'm not mistaken LaFleur was on his coaching staff in Houston? If he wants to help with the offense and not have the pressure of calling plays that would be awesome, as I don't know much about Monken, seems like Kubiak wouldn't use GB as a pit stop.

And Monken, who would also be a great get, most certainly would. If he's our OC, and the offense bounces back, you can basically guarantee that he will become the head coach of some team like the Jags, Falcons, Redskins, or Lions.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Pettine and LaFluer take a look at some of the Browns defensive assistants now that Williams has been let go there. The guys have only been there 2 years but their safeties and db's played pretty well and made great strides during there time.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You’re something else. I’ve been talking about Pettine this entire time and you and everyone else knows it. I love how you really tried and put words in my mouth to try and make yourself look right haha . Not a damn thing has been debunked.

How does keeping Pettine, a guy who's had but one year to try and change 9 years of bad that Capers brought in here make a HC Murphy's puppet? He also got hamstrung by Whitt last year because MM decided he had to either become DC or get promoted. He no longer has to worry about that and can potentially get his own secondary coach in here.

I know you were talking about McDaniels bringing Lovie Smith or Spagnuola in here to be our DC, but you forget something. They both run 4-3 defenses which we don't currently have the personnel for, and implementing their schemes would have taken at least a year or two to try and grow into.

We kept Pettine for good reason because the D did show some improvements and in this second year I think it will get even better.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Packers are looking at Darren Rizzi, long time Dolphins ST Coordinator

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think there were improvements to the defense with Pettine. The D line looked very good when Healthy and all the guys have made improvements that play that position. I think that is why those 2 guys are still around.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Give MLF a raise!
Why not just take a **** to dinner tomorrow to celebrate?

If they hire Jim Leonard to coach DB's and Todd Monken to be OC and a human being not named Ron Zook to run special teams, I'mma haveta dance.

I doubt Jim Leonard is leaving Wisconsin as their DC to become a DB coach in the NFL. Wouldn't shock me if his next gig is a HC job at a mid tier college team, the guy is smart and savvy.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why not just take a **** to dinner tomorrow to celebrate?

I doubt Jim Leonard is leaving Wisconsin as their DC to become a DB coach in the NFL. Wouldn't shock me if his next gig is a HC job at a mid tier college team, the guy is smart and savvy.

Honestly, I'm hoping he stays at Wisconsin long enough to take over for Chryst the day that comes. Might be a while, but still. Jim loves Wisconsin and I could see him sticking it out.

Latest posts