Ask Ted

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
If you could ask Ted questions about how he goes about acquiring talent via the NFL Draft and Free Agency, what would they be?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Do they assign something like a point system for players...amd are those point systems different for each type of postion..

Say 0-10 with 10 being highest and 0 being lowest

40 yard time gets a score
vertical jump gets a score
bench press
foot movment on pass blocking
and things like that..

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dear Ted,

A. Did you want Brett Favre to retire in '05?
B. Did you want Brett Favre to retire in '06?
C. Do you want Brett Favre to retire in '07?

Sincerely,

A Packer fan...

Cliff

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you could ask Ted questions about how he goes about acquiring talent via the NFL Draft and Free Agency, what would they be?

Mr Thompson, "How many times a week do you call Mel Kiper Jr."

PackFaninBucLand

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't seek advice of average Packer fans who get all or most of their knowledge of football off of forums or websites do you? You don't?

OK, good!

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't seek advice of average Packer fans who get all or most of their knowledge of football off of forums or websites do you? You don't?

OK, good!

hahahahaha...

back on topic, i would ask Ted how much direct contact he generally has had with his previous draft picks and FA pick ups. i'm sure it varies quite a bit, but i've always wondered about that.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

OK, good!

lol, c'mon now, PF.com fans are far above average :)

edit, id ask him what the final straw for letting Carroll go was and/or if he could pinpoint it down to jus a single blown play. Of course, he will say 'i dont let a player go based on one single play' but it'd be nice to know if there was one play that stuck out in Ted's mind about Carroll.

Latest posts