Apparenty Mike McCarthy is boring

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His face is always buried in the menu.
No excitement there.
Now Pete Carroll or Jim Harbaugh running around ranting and raving are much more camera worthy.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both MM and TT are uncomfortable in front of cameras, which make them both likeable to me. It's good to have football people running things than PR guys. Now, if they could just come up with smash-mouth guys on both sides of the LOS I'd really like them.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM ranked 31st in the NFL from the amount of camera time he receives as a head coach. Not enough facial expressions.

http://espn.go.com/blog/green-bay-packers/post/_/id/14321/wheres-mike-mccarthys-face-time
Never mind all that.
I wanna know who in the universe thinks up of every single little detail for silly and pointless stats like this?
It's getting ridiculous for the ones on the field and now it's going over into airtime too?
What's next?
QB who gets the most close ups when he is calling out the audible at the LOS?
Receiver who gets the most replays on TD catches?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Both MM and TT are uncomfortable in front of cameras, which make them both likeable to me. It's good to have football people running things than PR guys. Now, if they could just come up with smash-mouth guys on both sides of the LOS I'd really like them.
And add our QB to that list. And I don't blame any of them.
Air-Run is right. It is getting to be too much and out of hand.
If he wants some privacy then the cameras should back the f off and give it to him.

Latest posts