Anyone proud of this loss?

narmer2000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was more referring to the two running plays on 1st and goal and second and goal, then the pass play on 3rd down. Similar situations where if Flynn were given the green light a naked boot on 1st donw would have yielded 6 points

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty convinced that if we can get Jenkins, Collins and of course Rodgers back healthy, we can beat anyone out there. We barely lost to the two SB favorites on their turf and to me that indicates that we have a legit shot. If we can get and STAY healthy next year and maybe upgrade a position or two (RB comes to mind, and that includes Grant), I think we have a legit shot at 15+ win season next year and a SB win.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was more referring to the two running plays on 1st and goal and second and goal, then the pass play on 3rd down. Similar situations where if Flynn were given the green light a naked boot on 1st donw would have yielded 6 points

I would have run Kuhn on 3rd AND 4th down. He would have gotten in on one of them.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Haha you guys might be partly insane to be proud of a loss. I personally think this team has NO balls
What!!!!! I thing you've been drinking too much Spanish fly. But I'll give you a pass on your comment because you made it shortly after a tough loss. I am sure in a couple of days, you would withdraw the remark.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha you guys might be partly insane to be proud of a loss. I personally think this team has NO balls

A team with no balls does not win the toss and start the game with an onside kick. MM and the Pack not only have balls but BIG ones.

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heck yeah! Some inexcusable plays that might have won us the game...but overall very proud of this team:)

PatriotsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going into Foxboro without Rodgers and keeping it close? How could you not be proud of that loss?

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going into Foxboro without Rodgers and keeping it close? How could you not be proud of that loss?

Exactly. Playing against the #1 team and the #1 QB (sorry Aaron) in their house with your backup QB (good job Matt) makes me think the Pack belongs in there with the big boys.

Members online

Latest posts