1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Anyone proud of this loss?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Cheesehead625, Dec 19, 2010.

1. narmer2000

narmer2000 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    I was more referring to the two running plays on 1st and goal and second and goal, then the pass play on 3rd down. Similar situations where if Flynn were given the green light a naked boot on 1st donw would have yielded 6 points

2. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    I'm actually pretty convinced that if we can get Jenkins, Collins and of course Rodgers back healthy, we can beat anyone out there. We barely lost to the two SB favorites on their turf and to me that indicates that we have a legit shot. If we can get and STAY healthy next year and maybe upgrade a position or two (RB comes to mind, and that includes Grant), I think we have a legit shot at 15+ win season next year and a SB win.

3. GreenBlood

GreenBlood Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +652
    I would have run Kuhn on 3rd AND 4th down. He would have gotten in on one of them.

4. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +132
    What!!!!! I thing you've been drinking too much Spanish fly. But I'll give you a pass on your comment because you made it shortly after a tough loss. I am sure in a couple of days, you would withdraw the remark.

5. aaronqb

aaronqb Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +73
    retired

6. jrpack

jrpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    A team with no balls does not win the toss and start the game with an onside kick. MM and the Pack not only have balls but BIG ones.

7. gbpowner

gbpowner Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +98
    Heck yeah! Some inexcusable plays that might have won us the game...but overall very proud of this team:)

8. PatriotsFan

PatriotsFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Going into Foxboro without Rodgers and keeping it close? How could you not be proud of that loss?

9. jrpack

jrpack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Exactly. Playing against the #1 team and the #1 QB (sorry Aaron) in their house with your backup QB (good job Matt) makes me think the Pack belongs in there with the big boys.