Anyone feel like history repeating itself?

joym13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BryanAschenbrenner said:
While I may not be the first to have said it, we really should not be overlooking the Giants.

Not this crap again.

WE AS FANS CAN

THE TEAM WONT

WHATS THE PROBLEM!?!??@

ITS THE GIANTS!

ROAR!

I know, but I'm superstitious. The two Bear games I was sure we would win and we lost. I'm not making that mistake again :wink:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I hope the team does not think like you guys!

ONE GAME AT A TIME - We do not need Super Bowl talk right now. The focus should be on NYG

No offense to you or anyone here, but ahhh thats why we are HERE and they are..umm well THERE :)

OP
OP
H

HomerJay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it's "one game at a time" and all that....but it's the GIANTS! They played fairly well against the 'Boys, but had Dallas not done so much to beat themselves then NY wouldn't of had a chance.

Favre and the boys will not roll over so easily......and maybe it'll be all snowy again at Lambeau next week, which would make for another very entertaining game.....

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BryanAschenbrenner said:
While I may not be the first to have said it, we really should not be overlooking the Giants.

Not this crap again.

WE AS FANS CAN

THE TEAM WONT

WHATS THE PROBLEM!?!??@

ITS THE GIANTS!

ROAR!
I know.......i KNOW the team is focusing on the Giants. But as a fan, knowing we are ONE STEP away from the SUPER BOWL has me excited!!!
And now that Dallas and their "home field advanage" is ONE and DONE, knowing it NOW goes through Green Bay has me GIDDY!!!!!!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
BryanAschenbrenner said:

Not this crap again.

WE AS FANS CAN

THE TEAM WONT

WHATS THE PROBLEM!?!??@

ITS THE GIANTS!

ROAR!

I guess I am with KGB and BryanAschenbrenner on this one.. even as fans don't overlook anyone at this point. Do we have an impact on the game by overlooking them or paying attention to them... NO, but there is this thing called respect and class. To some, it may not be a big deal, but to me it is.

The Giants and their fans that might venture to this board this week have earned that respect. This team has won 9 straight on the road this season, overcame injury to beat the Cowboys in Dallas, something we didn't do this year.

Call me what you will, but I personally won't be overlooking the Giants this week, because well they have earned at least that much.

Off the soapbox, each to their own opinion.. just my view!

Bobby Roberts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants were down when we played them earlier in the year, but they are a much different team right now. To walk into Dallas and come out on top says a lot. They're playing hot right now and did a great job pushing NE to the limit.

If the Giants were almost good enough to beat NE and we're questioning if we can beat NE, then it's easy to say that the Giants can be us next week. The weather prediction for the game right now is very cold and snow. That will hurt out passing game, which is NY's weakness on defense. Our running game is good, but the passing game opens up the run.

The key will be our defense. Shut down their offense and we'll be fine. I'm confident that our defense can do that, but the ball can bounce either way.

GO PACK GO!!!

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In order to beat the Patriots, we need to do a few things. Most importantly, be physical. And by physical i mean brutally agressive and kick their *****. Woodson & Harris need to beat Moss & co into submission. The linebackers need to lay some huge hits. Bigby needs to play exactly how he played yesterday. Our D-line is going to have to have the game of their lives because they 4 or maybe 5 man line will have to shut down the run pretty much by itself sometimes and get pressure. Good that we have a somewhat deep D-line.

Offensively, we need to pound it at them with Grant and Favre needs to manage the game and be dead on like he was yesterday.

If we do that, we will have a chance to win in the end. But most of the pressure rests on the defenses shoulders.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts