Anyone feel like history repeating itself?

HomerJay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How 'bout them Cowboys?!

Sure feels like it's gonna be another Packers-Patriots SB. And if we were to beat them THIS time, what a moment in football history that would be...

I do believe I've nearly soiled myself with anticipation.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

marstc09

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be the Packers and Patriots in the playoffs. To tell you the truth that would make great TV and possibly the highest rated Super Bowl ever. Can you imagine it? New school vs old school. Brady vs Favre. The two greatest QBs in the league and possible history.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't how GB can beat NE...I just hope they can do it. It almost feels the same way when the Rams played the Patriots. It just didn't seem like NE had a prayer and they came out and won the game.

Could happen again....Packers SB Champs? Wow...just the thought of it makes me get goose bumps.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers beating the Patriots would be a freaking miracle. There would definitely be some force on our side if that happened. The Pats have looked legendary this season.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be the Packers and Patriots in the playoffs. To tell you the truth that would make great TV and possibly the highest rated Super Bowl ever. Can you imagine it? New school vs old school. Brady vs Favre. The two greatest QBs in the league and possible history.

It will be the greatest Super Bowl ever.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to be honest... if we play the Patriots in the super bowl... all the pressure will be on them.

If its the Green Bay Packers v the New England Patriots... it will be the highest rated television program ever. The old gunslinger trying to take down the cheating dirty perfect Patriots. so many storylines.

LonelyPoet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
to be honest... if we play the Patriots in the super bowl... all the pressure will be on them.

If its the Green Bay Packers v the New England Patriots... it will be the highest rated television program ever. The old gunslinger trying to take down the cheating dirty perfect Patriots. so many storylines.

You are right, the cheating criminals must be brought down. If it is between Packers and Patriots then it is a match up between good and evil. The innocent McCarthy led by the master quarterback Favre defeating the evil Bill Belichick led by his brainwashed quarter back Brady.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Will Defeat The Evil.

starpass

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite plays: Reggie clubbing Max Lane. The toss to Andre Rison...Bret running off the field...get the Cannibal sandwiches going...raw hamburger meat on a bun!!!

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the team does not think like you guys!

ONE GAME AT A TIME - We do not need Super Bowl talk right now. The focus should be on NYG

ejmat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay has the team that can beat the pats. Get KGB and Kampman after Brady. with the pressure it can take Moss out of the game. Barnett and hawk need to have a big game covering the gaps to stop Welcker. it's funny. The last time the 2 played I rooted for the Pats only becasue I am a Viking fan. Now, being a little older and a little wiser I am rooting for the NFCN and I'd really like to see Favre win another one.

No, I'm not a closet Packer fan. Just a football fan in general and players like Favre is what the game is all about.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it is very possible for Green Bay to beat the pats, they have there flaws they are not perfect (despite what there record is)

zoogies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Jags took Moss out of the game...that really worked though! :)

Nobody has been able to get pressure on Brady consistently all year, and we've come up against some good ones. Jason Taylor, Michael Strahan. Granted, Kampman is a good one too. We'll see...the short passing game and quick releases will make it hard for you guys to pressure though.

I'd like to see Favre win another Super Bowl, too, but...hey, maybe next year :) I meann, he has at least five more seasons in him.

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is how you beat the Patriots...

1) Be the last team with the ball
2) Score on every possession
3) Don't turn the ball over AT ALL

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's not overlook the Giants. Dallas did beat them twice and then they fell tonight so anything is possible. I'm excited too but one game at a time in my opinion is the way to go.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The way the Giants are going remind me of the Steelers and their 3 straight road games to make the SB and they've won quit a few overall on the road so we'll need a great game.
As for the Pats I find it funny how every fan and team knows how to beat them but.....

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope the team does not think like you guys!

ONE GAME AT A TIME - We do not need Super Bowl talk right now. The focus should be on NYG

Don't worry. MM is focused on only one game right now, and that's the Giants.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While I may not be the first to have said it, we really should not be overlooking the Giants.

Not this crap again.

WE AS FANS CAN

THE TEAM WONT

WHATS THE PROBLEM!?!??@

ITS THE GIANTS!

ROAR!

Members online

Latest posts