1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

anybody made changes to their shareholder account?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by engelke, Apr 29, 2012.

1. engelke

engelke Cheesius Maximus

Ratings:
    +20
    we moved recently, and i want to update my contact info/possibly get a new certificate. is there a website where i can change all my info or is my only option the wells fargo 800 number? thanks for any help.

2. PWT

PWT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +60
    "

Call the Green Bay Packers at 920-569-7500. Tell them your problem. They can switch you over to deparment who can help you with your stock problem

3. Munch

Munch NFL Owner

Ratings:
    +88
    I actually just changed my address on my account today. They do it right over the phone (on hold sucks). I didn't have to send them my certificate to get a new one though.

4. engelke

engelke Cheesius Maximus

Ratings:
    +20
    thanks for the replies. i ended up calling the Wells Fargo Shareowner Services (800-891-2981), went pretty quickly. i didnt do it, but its 15 bucks and you send in your old stock for the updated one. theyre also sending me some kind of card and info to make any future changes to my account online.