Anybody from Long Island own Packers shares?

jimbaumbach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi - I'm a sportswriter from Newsday preparing stories just in case Giants advance. Is anybody here from Long Island and own a share of the Packers? Email me at [email protected]. We're interested in potentially doing a story on Packers fans from LI. Thanks!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi - I'm a sportswriter from Newsday preparing stories just in case Giants advance. Is anybody here from Long Island and own a share of the Packers? Email me at [email protected]. We're interested in potentially doing a story on Packers fans from LI. Thanks!
The Packers have too much class to ever sell shares to anyone with a Long Island address.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hoboken and Foxboro are a different story though.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Well most of the long islanders are down here in Florida this time of year. Let me as a few of my neighbors.

OP
OP
J

jimbaumbach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The emails keep coming in - crazy how many Packers fans are on Long Island in supposed Giant/Jet territory. Anyway, it's not too late...

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have too much class to ever sell shares to anyone with a Long Island address.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Hoboken and Foxboro are a different story though.
hoboken?

lol. A bunch of yuppie fist pumpers? I wouldn't brag about that one either

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts