Any other Business/Banter

OP
OP
PackerFan71

PackerFan71

Life on the Edge
Reaction score
One more. I'm kneeling on the ground with my hand on my knee. This was at a re-enactment of the battle of Brandy Station.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
YeeeHaawww! Durn Yankees! Cool pics Croak. :tup:

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
The Church I Pastored was right on the Mason Dixon line. Part of the property was in Maryland and part in PA. In 1862 the moved the whole building out of Maryland and into PA. It was a way station for the underground railroad. PA contributed a very large number of soldiers to the Union Army.

Wow, I would have gotten that wrong on a quiz. I didn't remember the Mason Dixie Line being north of Virginia.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
88 degrees F here on the beach, with nice waves and bikinis going by, just off of Park Place looking over at Atlantic City, drinking Weyerbachers Merry Monks ice cold beer. I'm really suffering, but thinking of you all who have it so easy today.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
88 degrees F here on the beach, with nice waves and bikinis going by, just off of Park Place looking over at Atlantic City, drinking Weyerbachers Merry Monks ice cold beer. I'm really suffering, but thinking of you all who have it so easy today.

I'm sorry to read that you're having such a hard day, Croak :eek::laugh:
I hope the only "bikini" you're looking at is your wife ? :sneaky:

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
Re: Croak's pictures, I would like to clarify that those were taken around 12 years ago.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I'm sorry to read that you're having such a hard day, Croak :eek::laugh:
I hope the only "bikini" you're looking at is your wife ? :sneaky:
She checks out the guys. She says I can look, but if I ever reach out to touch, I'll draw back a bloody stump! :oops:

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

A real trooper !!

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score
It feels weird to only have 50ish posts. On my other board I have 25,500 :eek:

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I can safely say I have never seen Itkovian engage in idiocy of ANY kind, and I've known him all his life. He typifies a strong stable personality.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I can safely say I have never seen Itkovian engage in idiocy of ANY kind, and I've known him all his life. He typifies a strong stable personality.

His father on the other hand.....:whistling:

Members online

Latest posts