Any other Business/Banter

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Haven't been around much lately. Miss you guys. This disease has been kicking my butt 5 out of 7 days a week recently.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
It's a great day to be an American and seeing the lineup against Mexico, this should the best week ever with a win.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's a great day to be an American and seeing the lineup against Mexico, this should the best week ever with a win.
Yeah, you guys should enjoy the game, it might be the last time that Mexico is playing in the US before they disappear behind the wall that Donald is going to build....or not.........
Couldn't resist ....sorry Bundes, shame on me. :p I shut up now. :speechless:
Btw - looking forward to the England - Scotland game on Friday - come on Scotland !

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Yeah, you guys should enjoy the game, it might be the last time that Mexico is playing in the US before they disappear behind the wall that Donald is going to build....or not.........
Couldn't resist ....sorry Bundes, shame on me. :p I shut up now. :speechless:
Btw - looking forward to the England - Scotland game on Friday - come on Scotland !

US - Mexico is such a huge rivalry. We hate them (in soccer).

Its going to be one big beautiful wall. I hope our defense acts as a wall also. :)

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Sorry about your teams departure from the playoffs. Hope this helps a little.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
For you folks who are interested, I posted a short video which includes Itkovian's boys at Penn State Thon (for Cancer) in the "classified" section of our forum.

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Ah well, Bayern are champions this year in the only league where it matters.....

The bunducksliga!

:roflmao:

LOL... that shyte was funny. I love that announcer in Bundesliga games. Thrilling stuff.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
BTW - It's Itkovian's birthday today. (That's him on the left. This picture is about 8 years old, but it fits the forum image well. ;). )

Sky King

Reaction score
BTW - It's Itkovian's birthday today. (That's him on the left. This picture is about 8 years old, but it fits the forum image well. ;). )

Thanks for sharing. For the benefit of our friends in Minnesota and Detroit, could you please explain what those shiny things are that flank the two of you?

Itkovian

Perpetual Realist
Reaction score

lol, pretending to be a packer fan so I don't have to be on alert all day for wearing red and gold

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
eh..................... whats everyone been doing since my last appearance, been a bit quiet in here and thr beer sport/uk footy threads

I haven't been around much due to working on a 2nd work contract. All my extra hours go to work, work, and more work and the short amount of time of beer drinking left. I even missed that Newcastle gained promotion for about a week.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts