Any Graphic designers here?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone good or decent with photoshop? I would like to maybe do some image/logo creating/editing. Anyone here decent image design?

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone good or decent with photoshop? I would like to maybe do some image/logo creating/editing. Anyone here decent image design?

Who are you? Who made you Admin?

I demand a re-election! :sneaky: Or can I challenge you to a fight to death to be the new admin?

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And no, Sorry...not a designer!

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not affiliated with them at all and haven't used their services - colleagues of mine like Fiverr for this purpose. It's cheap and the results are usually good.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not affiliated with them at all and haven't used their services - colleagues of mine like Fiverr for this purpose. It's cheap and the results are usually good.

Yeah I used them before but I always like asking the members before I go with fiverr..

906Fan

Former Dancer
Reaction score
Maybe you’d be better off trying a photo contest for whatever size/kind of picture you want? If anyone actually submits something atleast id be entertained.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have previously made my own avatars and signature banners, so would b willing to have a bash, though i'm not very artistic, failing that i have a friend that is a graphic designer, but she's a newcastle and giants fan!!

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know some good designers in another forum I post in. If you have a thematic requests, I can see if any of them is willing to drum something up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts