Anthony Smith

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
Smith was cut from the Pack b4 cuz of his attitude that McCarthy hated...Ted listened to his coach and now he is telling his coach deal with him

well they both just cost us a 7th round pick, and now they are being held accountable by us, or atleast some of us.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
well they both just cost us a 7th round pick, and now they are being held accountable by us, or atleast some of us.

Hey know what?

If thousands of Favre fans couldnt get Ted to change his mind, you think people like you would?

Held accountable is not your job, its the board of directors..

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He should never have been cut in favor of Aaron Rouse then maybe just maybe we don't need to draft Morgan Burnett.

Reaction score
I just read this too and thought the same thing. We 'traded' for this guy. If we gave up something decent for this guy I'm going to be pissed off.

We had a shot at Marshawn Lynch to fill a crucial key role on our offense. . .and we dont for whatever reason. . . and yet we 'trade' for this unnamed dude?

I hope we got more than just this player in return.

We finally trade for some one and every one is disappointed. Maybe because its not a big name player. I'm fine with it. We need help on both sides of the ball. Hopefully hes good on special teams

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I remember liking him when he was here for that preseason.

Works for me. I haven't liked a lot of what Peprah's done, so at least Ted's doing something.

Spanish Rose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We finally trade for some one and every one is disappointed. Maybe because its not a big name player. I'm fine with it. We need help on both sides of the ball. Hopefully hes good on special teams
i think everyone is dissapointed because he was on our roster last year and didnt cut it.. and we wasted a pick on him to bring him back..and there was talk he was gonna be cut anyway.. just a dumb move all around.. stating that, i think he'll do pretty good here, i liked him before he was cut.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yea I remember Anthony Smith making plays in preseason, I'm pretty sure he looked better then Bigby during that time as well, I like this move b/c this is a player then can pretty much step in and be just about on the same page w/ everyone else, it's an intelligent move w/o giving up much at all, and you can always make a trade down in a draft to reacquire a 7th round pick, so let's wait and see

waffles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will come around and end up being a good move if you ask me. They get a safety that is capable of being a competent starter for a 7th rounder. I'll take that deal.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All haters will eat their words when Smith shows his importance against deep threats.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When Smith was cut, Charles Woodson was pretty pissed about it. Hopefully this will end up being a good move.

As for all the Bush hate... I know Bush-hatred is popular, but he's played okay. You very rarely hear his name (other than on forums) and that's a good thing for DB's.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree Jarret Bush has played well this season. The guy has had a couple good tackles, broken up some passes and hasn't cost us anything. Could be the guy just needed time to develop into a very good player. Not saying he's there yet, but he's shown marked improvement.

Trade deadline is 4pm est today, so we'll get to start the "We should have traded for, " and "Ted is so damn cheap!" rants. /eyeroll

Members online

Latest posts