1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Another Rodgers stat

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Canada's #1 Packer Fan, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Canada's #1 Packer Fan

Canada's #1 Packer Fan Cheesehead

Jun 14, 2010
    just reading about rodgers and came across this:

Aaron Rodgers has thrown seven TDs in his two career playoff starts. That's the most for any player in NFL history in his first two postseason starts.

I would think he will do against Atlanta this weekend

Go Pack Go:happy0005:
  2. GreenGoldAngel

GreenGoldAngel Banned Banned

Oct 30, 2010
    Saw that on ESPN an hour ago. Awesome. So much Aaron does seems to fly under the radar. Talking to a Cowgirl fan the other day who said "I hate Arron Rodgers and he is arrogant." I said let's talk abot that. He ended up saying he wished Rodgers was wearing the helmet with the star on it and he hated Romo.
  3. red4tribe

red4tribe Cheesehead

Dec 6, 2009
    I saw that. It's kinda funny in way that Aaron Brooks is tied for #2 on that list, since MM was the offensive coordinator for him then.
  4. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Dec 4, 2004
    Only the 4 lovers were doubting Rogers. And he's a team player: ""In all my time being a football fan, I've never seen one player win a game all by himself," Rodgers said when asked to reflect upon the personal importance of Sunday's win. "It's a good team win for us."

Stats are nice, but there's nothing like a win.
    • Like Like x 2