And Packer fans are classless?

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How could he be a traitor? he still wanted to play and you guys didn't want him. I don't care if you boo him or hate him but the man does have a right to play

Wouldn't say traitor but if I played for a team and they said they were moving on with youth and I was 38 I wouldn't hop on our big rival. He is not really a traitor, I think it just shows that he has a big ego and doesn't really care about anyone but himself. Great player, fits the Vikes well, but in terms of loyalty he really has none. I think even you, skol guy, had you been a HOF'er Viking and wanted to play but they said they were moving on with youth, not even you would hope into GB to play.

I think he did what is fun for fans: to win. Got us a Super Bowl. But he has every right to be booed. Packer fans are known to be some of the classier fans in the country. I think that description better suits those from Philadelphia. Or Dallas? Now that would make sense....

It is a game, I am a New Jersey Devils fan and I boo'd Scott Gomez when he went to the Rangers for money. same concept. It is a game. He turned his back on those who supported him through his wife with cancer, his addiction to vicadin, and even the terrible interceptions.

He won in GB, thanks for the memories, now you play for Minn and mean nothing to a true fan. Thats all, argument over. Your just another QB now playing for the division rival, no different than Cutler or Stafford. Thats how I view it, and quite frankly I don't even care where he is anymore. Only one thing matter everyone: GO PACK GO!!!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Are you saying you have been lying?

I thought you knew all this.......now it seems you really don't. What's up with that?

As YOU and others know he used to run the online store..And was a partner of his in certain areas..

But now according to him he stopped doing those things but I was not aware...

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
One post, and it seems like you really know this subject... Hmnn... A little suspect...

Talk about spying...

yeah that is a spy...

there are 3 people at least that I know of that live in and around the area the post came from that are from Bretts forum

Its okay, I want them to come here..

They are so blinded by all of this that they refuse to hear other side, and refuse to believe Brett might just be as much to blame as the Packers

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't say traitor but if I played for a team and they said they were moving on with youth and I was 38 I wouldn't hop on our big rival. He is not really a traitor, I think it just shows that he has a big ego and doesn't really care about anyone but himself. Great player, fits the Vikes well, but in terms of loyalty he really has none. I think even you, skol guy, had you been a HOF'er Viking and wanted to play but they said they were moving on with youth, not even you would hope into GB to play.

I think he did what is fun for fans: to win. Got us a Super Bowl. But he has every right to be booed. Packer fans are known to be some of the classier fans in the country. I think that description better suits those from Philadelphia. Or Dallas? Now that would make sense....

It is a game, I am a New Jersey Devils fan and I boo'd Scott Gomez when he went to the Rangers for money. same concept. It is a game. He turned his back on those who supported him through his wife with cancer, his addiction to vicadin, and even the terrible interceptions.

He won in GB, thanks for the memories, now you play for Minn and mean nothing to a true fan. Thats all, argument over. Your just another QB now playing for the division rival, no different than Cutler or Stafford. Thats how I view it, and quite frankly I don't even care where he is anymore. Only one thing matter everyone: GO PACK GO!!!
fair enough, but it is just a game and I cheer for the uniform and not the name. If your wearing purple I got your back and if you don't I want you to fail. nothing is going to change with what has transpired so it warrents little when a 40 yr old man can toss a football down the field and make 12 mill a year? Sometimes the loyalty thing goes to the family and is whats best for his. Alan Page went to the bears for his last year and we welcomed him back with a big celebration in his name. No hard feelings at all.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just had this thought.

If the Pack comes out against Dalls and absolutely plays putrid defense and has Rodgers get murdered with sacks. Will the fans boo the Pack?

Sampson Smash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One post, and it seems like you really know this subject... Hmnn... A little suspect...

Talk about spying...

Yes....first post. Yet you have no clue how long I have been reading posts before becoming a member and finally saying something.

You don't know me and I don't know you yet your first response to my first post is to accuse me of being a "spy"! How typical and the very reason I decided to say something.

Ram the message down everybody's throats and suppress the dissenters.

Fine!

Sampson Smash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As YOU and others know he used to run the online store..And was a partner of his in certain areas..

But now according to him he stopped doing those things but I was not aware...

You know......I don't even know who you are talking about! I just got tired of you trashing some one with out naming him. Who is this person and if you really know something why not spit it out?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You know......I don't even know who you are talking about! I just got tired of you trashing some one with out naming him. Who is this person and if you really know something why not spit it out?

LOL at you dont know me..Ok I will play along..dont forget I have information on your postings, but try to hide

the last time I put his name out there ( **** ******* )o n a blog (Andrew Brantds) I also included how he knew Brett and the things I was going to say needed me divulge **** dealings with Brett...

Well maybe it was morally wrong, but not legaly (as I had an attorney look into it) but he cried and said that now he feels threatened and felt like that doctor that got killed in a church..

So now I wont put to much effort into saying who he is....

but his face was on ESPN media reports last year..In fact when Brett retired from the Packers this person was quoted in a Madison newspaper and the paper explained who he was..

He didnt cry then that someone would come after him

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes....first post. Yet you have no clue how long I have been reading posts before becoming a member and finally saying something.

You don't know me and I don't know you yet your first response to my first post is to accuse me of being a "spy"! How typical and the very reason I decided to say something.

Ram the message down everybody's throats and suppress the dissenters.

Fine!

I'm sorry, that's just pathetic. Who are you trying to fool in here? LT has posted about this before, and I got to say, his credentials are pretty good...

Sampson Smash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry, that's just pathetic. Who are you trying to fool in here? LT has posted about this before, and I got to say, his credentials are pretty good...

I'll tell what is pathetic! It seems there is a whole lot of hypocrisy going on here! This gets posted:

"paul hornung said Favre will never beat the Packers and we can take it to the bank? Now i know its not nice to make fun of drunken old fools like Horning

And Fuzzy? He ripped Favre to. Would it be nice to have a auction on which one of the old goats die first? Fuzzy is half nuts and Paul is a classic old drunk.

Am I mean? I dont think anymore then these old blabber mouths"

It is said to be a quote from another website. A site, mind you, that you supposedly need to be a member of just to read the posts.

Then you have the temerity to accuse me of being a spy. Seems to me that if I were a spy it would merely be a case of "what's good for the goose is sauce for the gander" would it not?

As to credentials, just what are they? Saying it's so just doesn't make it so!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'll tell what is pathetic! It seems there is a whole lot of hypocrisy going on here! This gets posted:

"paul hornung said Favre will never beat the Packers and we can take it to the bank? Now i know its not nice to make fun of drunken old fools like Horning

And Fuzzy? He ripped Favre to. Would it be nice to have a auction on which one of the old goats die first? Fuzzy is half nuts and Paul is a classic old drunk.

It is said to be a quote from another website. A site, mind you, that you supposedly need to be a member of just to read the posts.

Then you have the temerity to accuse me of being a spy. Seems to me that if I were a spy it would merely be a case of "what's good for the goose is sauce for the gander" would it not?

Its okay your here and posting, no matter what you or anyone else thinks as long as the arguments are civil and not meant to just be punks about stuff different views make EVERYONE think..And I always like to have different views on any subject, which in turns might make me be more open to different thoughts and ideas..Where as the site that shall be not named, if you have a different view or question ANYTHING your blasted, your ridiculed and then have this poster say if you were my kid I would slap ya..( yes the BIG poster over there did say that to a memeber at one point for questioning something Brett did)

One thing about that site is if you have different thoughts, or ideas, or question things, your a Brett hater and you are a Ted lover.Almost like a cult over there...

I never said "spying" was bad, and from what I gather no one else did either..they just said you were a spy..

Now how do you know you have to be a member to view threads on that site, unless your a member your self?

And I know your from that site, because this is the only quote that riled up the "said" poster...

I have mentioned things he has said before and never once was there an issue..The 1st time he has a fit over something that I quoted, you appear in this persons defense..

Wouldnt you think that is rather odd?

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Sam?

How did you know what site this came from? Just occurred to me if you know you have to be a member there to read, you need to know the site?

So whats the web address for that forum?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You just confirmed that you are from the other side!!! Dude, you just keep burying yourself...

Oops, I'm sorry, you're not a spy. It's just coincidential that this is the first time in this forum that LT post something about that site and someone comes to the poster's defense. Also a coincidence that you had never posted here before, and that everything you have posted here is about that issue...

But I'll play along, if you want...

I have no issue with you being or not being a spy, and there are plenty of Brett Favre supporters/TT haters. Right now, I myself am not too fond of TT, and don't get me started with McLardy. Anyway...

Smack Talk is in the Smack Area, and offenses are no way allowed...

If you felt offended that I called you a spy, I'm sorry, and I won't repeat. Report it, if you want, to Robdog, the forum administrator...

Welcome! :viksux:

Sampson Smash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Sam?

How did you know what site this came from? Just occurred to me if you know you have to be a member there to read, you need to know the site?

So whats the web address for that forum?

Dude!

You your very self said that in this very thread!! That is where I got it from!!! Look back at your own posts!! You also linked that site as you said you need to be a member!!

Geez man!!

Sampson Smash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You just confirmed that you are from the other side!!! Dude, you just keep burying yourself...

Oops, I'm sorry, you're not a spy. It's just coincidential that this is the first time in this forum that LT post something about that site and someone comes to the poster's defense. Also a coincidence that you had never posted here before, and that everything you have posted here is about that issue...

But I'll play along, if you want...

I have no issue with you being or not being a spy, and there are plenty of Brett Favre supporters/TT haters. Right now, I myself am not too fond of TT, and don't get me started with McLardy. Anyway...

Smack Talk is in the Smack Area, and offenses are no way allowed...

If you felt offended that I called you a spy, I'm sorry, and I won't repeat. Report it, if you want, to Robdog, the forum administrator...

Welcome! :viksux:

Just in what way did I confirm I was from that other site you speak of? I copied what I posted from this very site!

I am just tired of the undocumented and unsupportable crap being posted.

It took me a long while to get fed up with the B.S. that is being spouted in whatever form!

BTW......I agree........Vikings SUK!!

Brett Favre, however, does not and is a victum of circumstance!!

And that is MY issue!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude!

You your very self said that in this very thread!! That is where I got it from!!! Look back at your own posts!! You also linked that site as you said you need to be a member!!

Geez man!!

Got ya..

How is it going Pete?

I THINK this is you...

The name you have here is very very close to your cats name, yes?

Then we have the style of typing you do, DEAD give away

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers had classless fans when they were urinating in the restroom sinks at Lambeau. But it's amazing what a stadium makeover can do to smooth out the rough edges of your fan base. I wouldn't use the word genteel, but less ornery certainly applies
here.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the Brett "fans" are constantly saying how the Packer fans have been classless in booing Brett and the other things they have been doing.

This is a very very close person to Brett and is saying these things.

Cant have it both ways
Go get some tissues, who in the hell cares this is football not powder puff football. I think your a classless fan if you don't boo the enemy. I am just sorry Favre didn't light you guys up for NFL touchdown record of 7 TD's in one game. That record also is held by a Minnesota Viking incase you didn't know. Mr "40 for 60" Joe Kapp. I hope you boo him in purple next year too!

Sampson Smash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pete hasnt replied back yet?

If you mean me, I don't have a cat and have not had one since my cat, Kbaam, died a few years back.

Sampson Smash is a biblical reference having to do with a final desperate act. Think about it!!

I just lost interest in this.......not worth my time.

I still cruise the posts but there is nothing intelligent to be gained here!

BTW...I am not Pete and never have been.........ever......

Most people call me Kristy.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If you mean me, I don't have a cat and have not had one since my cat, Kbaam, died a few years back.

Sampson Smash is a biblical reference having to do with a final desperate act. Think about it!!

I just lost interest in this.......not worth my time.

I still cruise the posts but there is nothing intelligent to be gained here!

BTW...I am not Pete and never have been.........ever......

Most people call me Kristy.

Ok...You make perfect sense now...

Same style of typing Pete does...
IP address points to miles from where Pete lives...
IP address shows the same internet provider Pete had for the email address I have for him
Name is very similar to a cat Pete had
Only shows up to defend a poster that Pete is very very close to...

And your Kristy-----all makes sense

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go get some tissues, who in the hell cares this is football not powder puff football. I think your a classless fan if you don't boo the enemy. I am just sorry Favre didn't light you guys up for NFL touchdown record of 7 TD's in one game. That record also is held by a Minnesota Viking incase you didn't know. Mr "40 for 60" Joe Kapp. I hope you boo him in purple next year too!

He is banned already? I was just starting to somewhat agree with him once in a while. I would agree that you should boo the enemy.

Members online

Latest posts