And Packer fans are classless?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
paul hornung said Favre will never beat the Packers and we can take it to the bank? Now i know its not nice to make fun of drunken old fools like Horning

And Fuzzy? He ripped Favre to. Would it be nice to have a auction on which one of the old goats die first? Fuzzy is half nuts and Paul is a classic old drunk.

Am I mean? I dont think anymore then these old blabber mouths
any guesses who said this?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the ****? Yeah... Maybe it has something to do with the fact one has 1 SB and the others have 5 Championships and 2 Super Bowls...

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't understand this thread, really I feel like I am that dumb blond in a blond joke. If someone can explain and bring me up to speed.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
the Brett "fans" are constantly saying how the Packer fans have been classless in booing Brett and the other things they have been doing.

This is a very very close person to Brett and is saying these things.

Cant have it both ways

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
His business partner that runs his online store, and used to run his message board

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
any guesses who said this?

Not knowing the CONTEXT this message was posted in, makes it very difficult to figure the writer's intentions.

I think it's kinda humorous, if it is intended to be that way, which most anybody would assume to be the case, unless you have no love of life.

Lighten-up, people!

angryguy77

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well at least the guy didnt hold a mock funeral or compares what he did to judas. i know people love the pack but its a little stretch to liken this to Chris's betrayal

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Yeah, the radio announcer on the ticket here in Dallas (big Favre fan, named his kid after Bretta) was whinning about how BAD and horrible Packer fans are for booing his idle. Gimme a break. Farve is a traitor and Liar. Nuff said.

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, the radio announcer on the ticket here in Dallas (big Favre fan, named his kid after Bretta) was whinning about how BAD and horrible Packer fans are for booing his idle. Gimme a break. Farve is a traitor and Liar. Nuff said.
How could he be a traitor? he still wanted to play and you guys didn't want him. I don't care if you boo him or hate him but the man does have a right to play

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
How could he be a traitor? he still wanted to play and you guys didn't want him. I don't care if you boo him or hate him but the man does have a right to play

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just wait....

Word is now coming out he DIDNT want to play for the Packers..

I thought you watched the game?

Troy Aikman and now Andrew Brandt both said he didn't WANT to play for the Pack anymore..

So why did Brett claim he wanted to if he really didnt?? Only reason was to look good in the public eye...Instead of telling the truth he told another lie

that is IF what Troy and Andrew are saying is true

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LT..C'mon Man..

You're dropping all these "hints" and innuendo that Favre is a liar and didn't have the balls to come out and say what he wanted...

Well...what about the ball-less wonder, Ted Thompson...?

He led Favre to believe that he was listening to him, going to sign some free agent help...Moss...Marriucci?

Ted the Snake knew that he couldn't outright cut or trade Favre too early because the Packer fans would've burned him in effigy (and maybe for real), so he lied to Favre and pissed him off til' finally he couldn't take it anymore...

I think Favre tried to work with Ted, but Ted didn't have the balls to tell him the truth so he told him what he wanted to hear, but went on with his own plan which frustrated Favre to no end..which is what TT REALLY wanted to do. He wanted Favre to leave on his own.

Favre, being under contract, didn't have to many options BUT to retire. When he said, I don't think I have anything left to give...(TO THE PACKERS), should have been the next sentiment. But Favre has too much CLASS to come right out and say it, and Ted the Snake was getting what he wanted all along, so he wasn't going to say anything. And to top it off, he knew that to some (fools), Favre would look like the bad guy instead of him....

And the rest is, as they say, history...

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
LT..C'mon Man..

You're dropping all these "hints" and innuendo that Favre is a liar and didn't have the balls to come out and say what he wanted...

Well...what about the ball-less wonder, Ted Thompson...?

He led Favre to believe that he was listening to him, going to sign some free agent help...Moss...Marriucci?

Ted the Snake knew that he couldn't outright cut or trade Favre too early because the Packer fans would've burned him in effigy (and maybe for real), so he lied to Favre and pissed him off til' finally he couldn't take it anymore...

I think Favre tried to work with Ted, but Ted didn't have the balls to tell him the truth so he told him what he wanted to hear, but went on with his own plan which frustrated Favre to no end..which is what TT REALLY wanted to do. He wanted Favre to leave on his own.

Favre, being under contract, didn't have to many options BUT to retire. When he said, I don't think I have anything left to give...(TO THE PACKERS), should have been the next sentiment. But Favre has too much CLASS to come right out and say it, and Ted the Snake was getting what he wanted all along, so he wasn't going to say anything. And to top it off, he knew that to some (fools), Favre would look like the bad guy instead of him....

And the rest is, as they say, history...

66 care to show me how Ted has changed his ways since Brett is gone..

After all we were told that Ted was doing things ONLY to push Brett out..

Have you read any of Andrew Brandts columns?

If you have you would know that Brett would sit in Andrews office going on a TIRADES

From Andrews post
Brett and the broadcast guys | National Football Post

After so many tirades about how we weren’t going after this guy or that guy in free agency or trade, I would say to Brett, “What part of Ted Thompson’s philosophy do you not understand?” He would just shrug and walk away.
Brett didnt want to wait..

AGAIN LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR

I do not fault Brett for wanting out if he didnt agree with Ted..

But if this is all true he should have went public and said it..Instead he just led people to believe he was innocent and that is just effed up

Ted shouldnt have said OKAY to Brett, should have said...we will look into it but cant promise anything... Instead of making Brett think he was going to look into it..

and hate to beat this...But they did have a trade for Randy..Went to bed thinking that ( just like Gruden went to bed thinking Brett was a Buc) and NE( Jets) came up and snatched it away..

Mooch himself stated on NFL Network that Ted KNEW he didnt want to coach and that is why Ted never asked him..

Only problem I have with the things Ted said to Brett was Wahle and Marco issues...

And if Ted let Brett believe those things fine..but who was the boss? And why didnt Brett jump his *** then? He waits for what.... 3 years? If it bothered him he should have said something THEN!!!

realoatesman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently going to college in Minnesota, but origi
You know I heard this crazy story that the devil is a Vikings fan, and he took took control of Ted Thompson so he could execute his diabolical plot to push Favre out of Green Bay and into Minnesota and stick Rodgers with a sub par o-line so he would get sacked all the time! Damn it all seems so clear now. Favre is just a blameless lamb in this whole thing....lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts