And Packer fans are classless?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is banned already? I was just starting to somewhat agree with him once in a while. I would agree that you should boo the enemy.
Banned for 30 days because of a VERY agressive post he did. Nothing but insults to Quentius.... If you really want to know what was it, PM me, but I won't publish it's content...

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Wonder if calling posters ****heads and saying those posters have small ****s on a site endorsed by Brett Favre would cause any trouble???

Is that considered classless?

I guess guys on pft are spies there, they might just use that type of post to make a story out of it.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Go get some tissues, who in the hell cares this is football not powder puff football. I think your a classless fan if you don't boo the enemy. I am just sorry Favre didn't light you guys up for NFL touchdown record of 7 TD's in one game. That record also is held by a Minnesota Viking incase you didn't know. Mr "40 for 60" Joe Kapp. I hope you boo him in purple next year too!

Hey!!

Just wanted to rag on you here..I know you can't reply and I have no balls to come to the forums you invited me too, but wanted to let you know I am thinking of you

Who am I impersonating?

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I for one could not care less who's the administration. I only care who's playing opposed to us. If Brett Favre was with the Jets coming to Lambeau, he would NOT have been booed, I guarantee you that.

But he would be booed lustily if he came back as a Bear. Most Packer fans don't have a problem with BF wanting to continue to play. But we DO have a problem with him wanting to play for one of our biggest rivals. But for some reason this fact escapes most Favre fans. So because he plays for :viksux: and only considered playing for this ONE team after he maneuvered his way out of NY is the main reason why he was greeted as he was when MN came to town.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
If you mean me, I don't have a cat and have not had one since my cat, Kbaam, died a few years back.

Sampson Smash is a biblical reference having to do with a final desperate act. Think about it!!

I just lost interest in this.......not worth my time.

I still cruise the posts but there is nothing intelligent to be gained here!

BTW...I am not Pete and never have been.........ever......

Most people call me Kristy.

You lying sack of dog poop!!

I knew it was you all along, but now I finally have the proof!!!

PETE from OBF!!

EVERYONE

This is the BIG BAD MOD over on Bretts site

Welcome him

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude!

You your very self said that in this very thread!! That is where I got it from!!! Look back at your own posts!! You also linked that site as you said you need to be a member!!

Geez man!!

Yup as I stated way back then

This very post of yours gave your identity away

Classic Pete post with all the !! and the !! and the !!

told you way back then I knew who you were ;)

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I honestly don't ever boo at anybody other than some of the ref's calls. But I can understand why people feel the need to. Some folks don't remember that he signed a "life time" contract with the Packers. When he did, he said he wouldn't ever play for another team. He said he would retire before that ever happened. Well, I guess he was partly right. He engineered a "retirement", then went and played for another team. I'm not surprised people are upset. When you tell a whole fan base that you are so loyal to them that you will quit rather than play against their team, then welch on your promise, it ticks people off. You promise loyalty then show the ultimate form of disloyalty by going to a hated rival. That's a recipe to get people to hate you.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go get some tissues, who in the hell cares this is football not powder puff football. I think your a classless fan if you don't boo the enemy.
I think booing is a "classless" trait of a "poor sportsman"...period!

I NEVER boo a player from another team...on very RARE occasions I will boo a refs call, but frankly, I don't like myself for even doing that...what's the point...do you think a ref will change his call, based on crowd booing?

C-mon man, save your voice for the 3rd & 4th down defensive stand...that really does have an impact!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I think booing is a "classless" trait of a "poor sportsman"...period!

I NEVER boo a player from another team...on very RARE occasions I will boo a refs call, but frankly, I don't like myself for even doing that...what's the point...do you think a ref will change his call, based on crowd booing?

Actually, Yes. ESPN the Magazine posted a little article in the past two years that said Referees ARE influenced by the home crowd. They also found the Refs tend to make calls in favor of teams in Red. They apparently had some agency do a study of Referee's calls during games and then compared that to some psychological indices and it turns out Refs are human and can be influenced.

bozo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually, Yes. ESPN the Magazine posted a little article in the past two years that said Referees ARE influenced by the home crowd. They also found the Refs tend to make calls in favor of teams in Red. They apparently had some agency do a study of Referee's calls during games and then compared that to some psychological indices and it turns out Refs are human and can be influenced.
Ya, after re-thinking, that does make sense, especially if the call or no call is in the gray area.

Booing a call, & booing a opposing player at the introduction are completely different IMHO. Booing a refs call is an instant reaction.

Booing a player is not good "sportsmanship".

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Like sand through the hourglass.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98T3PVaRrHU]YouTube - Days of Our Lives Intro[/ame]

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Message board 'SPIES'"? WTF!!!! Are we like 11 or something...give me a break

Spies, LOL!!! That's funny!

Booing in Philly is as common as cheese steaks and soft pretzels. You rarely get through a game without hearing BOOOOOOO at least once. I remember going to the Vet Stadium in the late 80's when the Eagles were particularly terrible and they were booing the players before they even took the field. People wearing brown paper bags over their heads and everything! One thing about playing in Philly and the players have said as much, when you are not doing good you will hear it from the fans. I'm not a fan of booing myself but I must confess to being guilty of it myself, I couldn't help it, they were just terrible excuses for footballs. I suppose booing can either motivate a team to do better or depress the hell out of them.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Spies, LOL!!! That's funny!

Booing in Philly is as common as cheese steaks and soft pretzels. You rarely get through a game without hearing BOOOOOOO at least once. I remember going to the Vet Stadium in the late 80's when the Eagles were particularly terrible and they were booing the players before they even took the field. People wearing brown paper bags over their heads and everything! One thing about playing in Philly and the players have said as much, when you are not doing good you will hear it from the fans. I'm not a fan of booing myself but I must confess to being guilty of it myself, I couldn't help it, they were just terrible excuses for footballs. I suppose booing can either motivate a team to do better or depress the hell out of them.

Central PA here. I've heard Philly fans boo their own players for just ONE stupid play. Remember, these are the folks who pelted Santa.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't even believe that we are talking about this. Their are classless people everywhere. I guess if all of those classless people in Wisconsin moved to Minnesota and became Viking fans...........they would all have class. They would all be humble and not dress themselves............like Favre. lol What a joke!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett Favre's Recent Records Boost Memorabilia Business

If people read that article, would one say the David mentioned is a business partner? and owner of Bretts web site?

Quote:
We are based here in Sun Prairie, a lot of people have a hard time believing that," says co-owner Brian Anderson. "We also run Brett's official website, www.officialbrettfavre.com."
Brian Anderson credits his business partner David Thomason for the connection to the NFL's winningest QB of all-time.
"I've worked with Brett now since 1994, coordinating his travels back and forth from Mississippi," says Thomason.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I could go back in time, I'd go back and kill the parents of whoever it was that started using different forms of "class" as a buzzword. "Class," "classy," classless," etc.... all should be banished from the English language.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
If I could go back in time, I'd go back and kill the parents of whoever it was that started using different forms of "class" as a buzzword. "Class," "classy," classless," etc.... all should be banished from the English language.

Big Dan, your post is classic.

Members online

Latest posts