1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

An Indictment of Our Defensive Leaders?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by BorderRivals.com, Jul 23, 2013.

1. El Guapo

El Guapo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,398
    That was a good article to read. While it does seem to absolve Capers to some degree but I defer to the guy that I probably trusted the most in terms of football sense. Woodson was very critical of both the game plan and the lack of defensive adjustment. The article's author indicates that the Packers were switching back and forth, trying to find a scheme that worked. I'm not sure who is right, but they better play better regardless

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ceodore

Ceodore Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +184
    I still feel embarrassed for the way our defense played and the way we got shredded. It wasn't that we just got beat, it was that we got beat as bad as we did while they did the same thing over and over and over again.

3. 13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,379
    I was responding to the post which provided the link. We can't change what happened on that particular day but unless Capers and the players have learned from it further *** kicking's will ensue.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Whatthehellsgoinonouthere

Whatthehellsgoinonouthere Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +62

To me, this is another reason why AJ Hawk has got to go NOW! He's the play caller on Defense. The quarterback out there so to speak. If he can't walk into that huddle yell 'ALRIGHT SHUT THE **** UP!' and get the guys to listen and stop crying, he's totally useless. Even if AJ isn't the play caller he's the linebacker with the most experience, and he should be stepping up and calming things down.