Amazing things happening in Seattle (Ouch)

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Check this out... Green Bay inadvertantly laying a big hand to the Seahawks... in some ways can be viewed as get even time for everything that Mikey stole from us as he walked away from the Frozen Tundra... One wonders if he isn't secretly talking to Bill Walsh and the Niners.....eh?

=========================================

Whitsitt fired as Seahawks president

SEATTLE (AP)

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle has 16 free agents, and only one franchise tag. They've been using the tag on Walter Jones the last few years, but this year he is a free agent again, along with Hasselbeck and Alexander. If Holmgren can get his players signed, that team could take a quick nosedive next year.

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The current thinking is he'll stay put simply because the ESPN crews say so with him making the playoffs - but that's ESPN hype from the Chris Berman crowd... Jaws is saying no one knows for sure. I think it's wide open right now - the Niners haven't found anyone better than Mikey at this point and he started out there.. plus SanFran's choice from the College ranks hasn't exactly been all warm and fuzzy as yet. I'm thinking the phone is ringing late at nite at the Holmgren household.

We'll just have to see where it leads... Ya gotta think....
SIX YEARS and not even a NFC Championship from a SuperBowl Coach...

Hmmmmmmm! (What "is" Paul thinking?)

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well holmgren sounded pretty sure of it in his press conference...of course the final decision isn't up to him. i doubt he'll be going to SF though.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many years are left on his contract? I'll bet they give him one more year,then if no improvement,he is gone.The recievers droped alot of passes this season.I felt sorry for Hasselbeck,he wasn't that bad.

acw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SIX YEARS and not even a NFC Championship from a SuperBowl Coach...

How about six years and not a playoff victory.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
did you know a main reason why ted wanted to leave was because he was kicked off the sideline on seattles last game? - source jay glazer fox sports

OP
OP
I

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just heard on NFL on FOX - that some guy named Nolan is now the number one choice for the Niners - they have five names and his is on top.

ArizonaPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
acw said:
How about six years and not a playoff victory.

That's telling. He barely won his first division title this year too. Holmgren without Wolf, Reggie, and Favre hasn't been overly impressive.

Members online

Latest posts