Alright shut up!

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is for all the people saying we are the worst team ever... Shut up... no stop talking, and just shut up! I can understand the frustrations and the worry with all the injuries, but come on and be a real fan and dont jump ship because of a crappy game. A lot went wrong including bad calls and stuff, but you're the same people that will come running back in saying we are amazing if we blow a team out. BE MEN AND WOMEN and back up your freaking team! Stop posting that our team sucks because it shows you are not a true fan... Bleed green and gold... live and die with the team, but dont behave like little children and say we suck! We have a lot going against us and we dont need these crappy fair weather fan posts... leave that to the Bears and Vikings fans!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
its okay, its like packer therapy :)

By end of week they will be back on bandwagon

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
As I been trying to say, remain positive. Honestly today even though it was mistake ridden, felt like an evenly matched game. Hell, it went into to OT. 3-2 is still a winning record. This is the start of the season still, things can still fall into place, at least give it till week eight to judge. Yes the injuries hurt the team and we saw that, when Matthews was out we saw our defense crumble a little by little. i think we are just sulking because we know the Packers are better than what they are playing at. Its not the end of the world, and the Packers right now don't suck. We haven't have a blow out game neither have we had a game that was a total loss. We are where our record is, not perfect but still hanging in there. if the Jets beat the Vikes tomorrow, we still are looking pretty dang good in the division. Have hope.

FatBoiFreshh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You missing the point The Fans that are screaming we suck are hurt because we're lossing games we obviously are able to win bears game wtf the skins wtf come on injuries make it worse !!! O yea Go Pack Go Pack Go !!!! :happy0005:

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
You missing the point The Fans that are screaming we suck are hurt because we're lossing games we obviously are able to win bears game wtf the skins wtf come on injuries make it worse !!! O yea Go Pack Go Pack Go !!!! :happy0005:

I understand where you are coming from. In a way this loss, and the Bears as well, hurts us more because we truly should of won those games. It's worse than if we really did suck and flat out got beat on every angle. But there is some solace in knowing we had the better team because we know in our heart of hearts we are better. We wouldn't be able to say that if we lost because we deserved to.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not everyone handles disappointment and anger the same. I wouldn't take it all too seriously.. If I didn't have to work right after the game I would have been one of those *****in and whining too. It seriously takes me hours if not days to get over games I felt we blew.

NYC Cheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was an unfortunate loss. Lots of injuries piling up...lots of work needs to be done by the Packers too. I am watching each game as it comes knowing we have a chance to win each game we play for the rest of the season.

Excuse me for saying "we" but as a Packer fan I feel we are a part of the team. This is a good team even with the injuries and I believe every game we go into we have a chance of winning. Obviously after each loss you can point fingers to SPECIFIC incidences.....but at the end of the day the W or the L is what should matter. Stats in football become overrated....I suffer through that during the Brewers baseball season.

This is a good team they will win games, the charachter of this team is about to come out, be it good or bad, and we will see what our boys are made of!

OP
OP
ThePerfectBeard

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh trust me it ruins my whole day if we lose.. especially when we shouldnt have, but im not gonna say we suck... I will never say that! We are the greatest franchise in football... and we deserve only the best fans... not the fair weather ones you know?

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Need to regroup for the next two weeks.

The Next two weeks will deside everything. Just like last season.

Last season after the crap show at Tampa The Pack rallied back and beat the Cowboys.

This team needs to rally back. Next week is against the fins and the week after at home against the Viqueens and their Old Man as QB.

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is not last season, and I feel people are upset because you can see clearly we are the better team in these game we are losing, we are beating ourselves with penalties, drop balls, and were very inconsistant right now. I don't think people are off or on a ban wagon it's we feel we should be blowing these teams out and were finding ways to beat ourselves.

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
Freakin right on Cheesehead!!! That is one thing i hate about fans all over the world... no matter what sport... Stay true to your team... even in the ups and downs!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losing hurts my spirit too, but the knowledge, the belief that this team is much stronger is what drives me. Sometimes it takes moments like this, moments of darkness, to know what you are truly made of. It tests your spirit. Hang your heads up high, we are Packers fans and damn proud! On to the next battle!

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its just hard. I am one who says that they suck during the game because I get upset and I'm just blowing off steam. I don't really think they suck. I think that there are some things that need to be done. I also think there were some positives in the game, and I try to concentrate on those so I don't get mad again. Desmond Bishop was lights out in his first start. That made me excited. BJack had a very impressive run and I thought the running game did well for the most part and wasn't sure why we stopped trying to run. Either way we had a 100 yard rusher in the game. I just wish there was some way to cure this injury bug. Since the halfway point of last year our guys have been dropping as if they got attacked by the Outbreak monkey. All of that being said, even if I get mad, scream, and talk ****, I love the Packers. I always have and I always will. Their games will make or break my week, every week during the fall until I am cold and dead.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was very upset when we lost the game. but then i was thinking there were some positives we lost regular players,so their backups came in,thought now the skins are really gonna roll over us,but they didnt i'm very pleased about that yes we lost the game but not by much,and it went into over time,it shows backups are ready when called very pleased about that,they held the skins and dint get blown out of the water,score shows that so as a team they are good.and i still think they can win just need to get their confidence back.

randymoonsthepacks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not everyone handles disappointment and anger the same. I wouldn't take it all too seriously.. If I didn't have to work right after the game I would have been one of those *****in and whining too. It seriously takes me hours if not days to get over games I felt we blew.

As a Viking fan, its weird to think that packer fans have go through the same things I do when the vikings lose. I forget you guys are human... ;)

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is for all the people saying we are the worst team ever... Shut up... no stop talking, and just shut up! I can understand the frustrations and the worry with all the injuries, but come on and be a real fan and dont jump ship because of a crappy game. A lot went wrong including bad calls and stuff, but you're the same people that will come running back in saying we are amazing if we blow a team out. BE MEN AND WOMEN and back up your freaking team! Stop posting that our team sucks because it shows you are not a true fan... Bleed green and gold... live and die with the team, but dont behave like little children and say we suck! We have a lot going against us and we dont need these crappy fair weather fan posts... leave that to the Bears and Vikings fans!

I think supporting your team means hyping them when they're good and getting pissed when they're bad. The Packers are SCORELESS in back-to-back second halves. The run-to-pass ratio is ridiculously off. Mike McCarthy IS the worst coach in football.

Just because people choose to voice displeasure in their team does not make them fair weather. Some fans can actually see the **** on the field. The Packers were a popular pick for the Super Bowl. The Eagles game and Bills game looked great. The Packers have looked horrible against the Bears and Lions.

Being from Chicago, you sound like a Cubs fan. You sound like a typical, uneducated fan. "My team is the best. It's alright we lost, its the refs fault... I can't believe the refs are against us." We have the right to get angry when the Packers look how they look.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a Viking fan, its weird to think that packer fans have go through the same things I do when the vikings lose. I forget you guys are human... ;)

Well, I'm still wallowing a little bit, but it's more of an internal wallow now. Tonight I will go outside and howl at the moon. An unearthly, mournful howl that will fill my neighbors with dread and make tiny little bunny rabbits huddle closer together and shiver in their holes. If you happen to be around here and you hear a strange howl that makes the hair stand on the back of your neck, get inside and lock all your doors. I'll be alright in the morning. I like a good howl after a loss, it's a release for me. You all should try it with me tonight, it's like therapy!

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got into a twit-fight with a "packer fan and blogger" yesterday after he said this: "Okay, you heard it here first; I call it, we're not making the playoffs" at 14 minutes into the first quarter.

I said, then why do you just go root for the Vikes for god's sake, you sound JUST like one of their fans. He called me an idiot and said he was a "realist";

5 minutes later he changed his tune... People like that give me a headache!

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I noticed that folks tend to mash the panic button pretty quick these days. We think we have to win every game to be considered a good team.

Me, I don't mash the panic button and I don't give up on my team. My therapy is to BLAME THE REFS!

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh trust me it ruins my whole day if we lose.. especially when we shouldnt have, but im not gonna say we suck... I will never say that! We are the greatest franchise in football... and we deserve only the best fans... not the fair weather ones you know?
Exactly. I hate the knee jerk reactions to an upsetting performance. There were many screw ups this game and throughout the season so far. We have a lot of talent, and if we can regain some focus by our players, we will still have a great year. We are still easily in control of our destiny. We get to play the Bears again, and if a win, we would at the very least be tied, but I am thinking they will loose at least 1 other game.

Members online

Latest posts