Alonzo Harris

D

Deleted member 6794

Was Alonzo Harris active for the Seattle game ? Maybe he is not ready for prime time ?

No, he has been inactive for both games so far this season. With Lacy and Starks healthy the Packers don´t need another RB on game day with Kuhn being able to fill in in an emergency situation as well. That could change on Monday though.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I hope if Lacy can't play, Harris gets a few carries, without the cast maybe? Seeing a running back carry a ball with a cast/club on his hand on was kind of nail biting, even in preseason.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if Lacy plays Sunday, I bet we activate Harris for insurance purposes.

D

Deleted member 6794

I hope if Lacy can't play, Harris gets a few carries, without the cast maybe? Seeing a running back carry a ball with a cast/club on his hand on was kind of nail biting, even in preseason.

There's no way Harris gets any carries if he still has to wear the cast.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
There's no way Harris gets any carries if he still has to wear the cast.
I agree, that cast scares me in the way of ball security. Although, have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the way he ran and handled the ball in preseason when he had it on, which had to be a factor in why he was kept over Neal.

D

Deleted member 6794

I agree, that cast scares me in the way of ball security. Although, have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the way he ran and handled the ball in preseason when he had it on, which had to be a factor in why he was kept over Neal.

I was surprised the Packers kept Harris over Neal. I guess it was a close competition with Crockett being a good RB as well.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I really like Crockett and was happy he stashed safely to the PS. I think with some maturing and learning our offense, Crockett has potential.

I also thought for sure Neal would be kept over Harris, but I guess that is why you and I are sitting behind our computers and not on the field. :coffee:

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was surprised the Packers kept Harris over Neal. I guess it was a close competition with Crockett being a good RB as well.
Me too. I know they like his size but man Neal was making some real splash plays which I figured would've landed him the #3 job. Let's all hope EL comes back fine and Starks can hold up his end of the bargain. Did Neal land anywhere?

D

Deleted member 6794

Me too. I know they like his size but man Neal was making some real splash plays which I figured would've landed him the #3 job. Let's all hope EL comes back fine and Starks can hold up his end of the bargain. Did Neal land anywhere?

I thought Neal would make the team because of his ability as a receiver. Guess I was wrong.

Members online

Latest posts