All get ready for an EMBARRASSING Spanking!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As much as I would like to think we’ll win...The Star Wars in me says,..”Igot a bad feeling about this”..

Sunshine885500

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why don't you find another team to cheer for?
There are 52 other players on this team who still want to win and they have a lot more talent then the average NFL talent evaluator would give them credit for. Hey, but what do I know. The same evaluators said that the Jets would tank and get the #1 overall pick, and that DeShawn Watson didn't have enough talent to flourish in the NFL, and that Tim Tebow was a 1st Rd pick - LOL!
Give the rest to the guys on this team some credit - they still believe in themselves and to a man I think they are a better team then the Lions. Oh and they will pay the Vikings back once they visit Lambeau!

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are 2-7-1 without Rodgers. I would say that speaks loudly about their talent level. Unless Hundley rapidly improves, the current talent level has shown it struggles to win games at a .25 percentage. That said, the Lions are beatable even without Rodgers. Their o line is hurting and a less mobile Stafford isnt having th e success of a year ago.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I watched the Redskins march into Seattle without 11 starters and being 9 point underdogs pull out a Win.

I like our chances tonight coming off a bye playing at home actually. Excited to see the young guys Adams/Biegel get some action.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are 2-7-1 without Rodgers. I would say that speaks loudly about their talent level. Unless Hundley rapidly improves, the current talent level has shown it struggles to win games at a .25 percentage. That said, the Lions are beatable even without Rodgers. Their o line is hurting and a less mobile Stafford isnt having th e success of a year ago.
At first I was thinking it's unfair to bring up that record since there have been personal changes since the last time A-Rod went down.
We could start over with 0-2.
But then I realized that it is still relevant to show how the Packers have not done one thing to prevent losses between then and now in case A-Rod goes out.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
If you go into tonight expecting to lose at least you can’t be disappointed or embarrassed if we do.

Reaction score
As much as I would like to think we’ll win...The Star Wars in me says,..”Igot a bad feeling about this”..
I’m thinking the force ain’t with you. I’m just glad you’re not starting tonight. :laugh:

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, why not just post it in the thread already started on the Lions game?

You literally just created a thread to talk about the Packers without Rodgers, which has been discussed many times in many threads.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You literally just created a thread to talk about the Packers without Rodgers, which has been discussed many times in many threads.
OK

Have a good one and may you enjoy the game.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Two weeks to rest/prepare against a division rival at home, and even though you don't have your future HOF quarterback, you have a talented young signal caller that's been in the system for a long time.

I don't want to hear any excuses after this one. It's the Lions. Not the '07 Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts