Al the signs of poor preparation continue

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Penalties on top of penalties. Either the guys we have playing are stupid and incapable of learning or they are badly coached. Honestly, I don't know what it is. We have pentalties that help them continue plays and we have more penalties that continually put us in the whole and give Tampa good field position. We can't get a snap down to kick an extra point. People will say I'm too critical, but the way the Packers are playing is just an indication of how bad we've gotten. The penalty on Diggs in the first quarter and the roughing the passer penalty is an indication of how bad it has gotten. Neither of those penalties get called on good teams because refs let that stuff go all day long, unless you're a bad team.

My point is this. This is a team that is simply poorly prepared to play on Sundays. What do these guys practice all week? How do they practice? Mr. Sherman may not make it through the season. Even if our talent level is awful, penalties indicate poor preparation, poor teaching, and very poor concentration. Is it possible that our players don't know or understand the rules, and if so, why is that?

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Penalties but STUPID PENALTIES not only penalties, 2 giveaways, no heart in the team no soul at all, I say if Sherman has any dignity he should just resign RIGHT AFTER HIS 3rd loss in a couple of hours... I see no way we will win this one, no way. I hope I am wrong

CalifPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup, I concur, Sherman no longer has the ability to motivate or prepare the players. Hope there is a buyout clause in the extension he signed.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was on the road listening to it on the radio. I dont want to hear about it or even talk about it. :( :stop: I have had enough. NO other comments
There is nothing to motivate this team anymore. My heart bleeds for them especially Brett. :cry: :wall:

OP
OP
P

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's so much more than poor preparation and dumb penalties. It looks to me as if he has given up. The pass caught by Murhpy might have been a first down and at the very least it puts us five yards closer and maybe the field goal is made and we win the game. YOu can't have that kind of bad game management and expect to win. I am convinced after three games that Mike Sherman isn't the man for the job. I think he means well, wants to do well and is a good person. He was a bad gm and he's a lousy coach.

Members online

Latest posts