Aikman Hating on Packers at Random

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ah I dunno...I like Aikman and Buck. They have had lots of compliments for the Packer organization in addition to what you guys are all talking about. I don't think Aikman has it out for the Packers...I just think he calls it like he sees it (good or bad).

Gruden is horrible...hate him as an announcer.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Gimmie Madden back !!!! LOVED it when he called the game from GB. He was always commenting the how the fans were the best, the beer, the BRATS, and legend of the packers. Plus I loved the animation he provided.....lol...always using the teleprompter to draw up crazy plays and circle people.....yelling "BOOM"......and then saying " he got hit so hard he was looking out of his earhole"....that old man kept me rolling.

Madden got me laughing many times.

Once, he had the camera zoom in closely to the grass near the line of scrimmage. Madden then described how grass breathes in carbon dioxide and breathes out oxygen. Then, he said that the SMART linemen know how to crouch real low just before the hike so that they can get a good inhale of this valuable oxygen from the grass.

What made this so funny was that I think Madden was serious.

Members online

Latest posts