After visiting the #Packers, DT Ricky Jean Francois is signing a 1-year deal for $3mil with GB.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Clay can stay healthy I don't see why he and Perry can't get the job done. Clay hasn't played well the last 2 seasons but I chalk that up to health issues. Perry has shown what he ia capable of. I could see both having a good season this year! I think Elliott has a breakout year also. OLB isn't as big a weakness as CB. Also if you think about it we need safety depth, if haha or Burnett go down we only have Brice. I like Brice but we need more depth besides a 2nd yr UDFA!

H

HardRightEdge

It occurs to me this rules out the return of Raji from his "hiatus". ;) RJ-F should get an added bonus for addition by subtraction.

I'd peg the Raji over/under at 380 lbs.

D

Deleted member 6794

I agree we still don't have a bonafide shutdown. However sadly House did upgrade our outside DB play....and still may grab a starter in draft.

It takes most cornerbacks selected at the end of the first round several years to develop into a decent starter at the pro level though.

He's from Milwaukee. They could probably sign him pretty cheap. Why not take a flyer on him?

I wouldn't mind the Packers signing Levy to a reasonable, incentive laden contract not including any guarantees.

Members online

Latest posts