After visiting the #Packers, DT Ricky Jean Francois is signing a 1-year deal for $3mil with GB.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
LOL......These are the kinds of signings you expect from TT and will calm most of us down.....for about an hour. :laugh:

Last edited:

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep Guion, he's not breaking the bank and he adds another experienced body to the line in case an injury happens. I'd rather throw him in as a replacement than some rookie.

Reaction score
My my. A position that was light just got 313lbs heavier. Reading between the lines it's looking like we're gonna go after upgrades at LB and CB in the draft.

Last edited:

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Good signing. He's really a backup given that the Packers' base is nickel. He's a quality player as a reserve and an excellent compliment to a young, passing down guy like Lowry.

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My my. A position that was light just got 313lbs heavier. Reading between the lines it's looking like we're gonna go after upgrades at LB and CB in the draft.
There are a few giants rated in the second half the draft. We still need a young stump to replace Pennell...

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
something tells me it might be kind of entertaining to be in a room with ricky and martellus

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good signing. He's really a backup given that the Packers' base is nickel. He's a quality player as a reserve and an excellent compliment to a young, passing down guy like Lowry.
I am hoping that not resigning peppers or Jones marks the transition back closer to a traditional 3-4.... I respect the vision capers and Co had. But I am a huge dline fan, and the 2-4-5 really doesn't pay enough attention to the trenches imo. It always seems to become apparent when the great teams play us.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He could spot start honestly...

I'm fine with a rotation of Ricky/Daniels/Clark/Guion/Worthy...

He has a somewhat similar body to BJ I would presume

that rotation on DL is pretty solid i think

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This definitely helps and I agree with that comment of our nickel package. I'm tired of seeing teams run all over us with 2 man front, I'd like to see a transition to more bigger bodies up front.

Reaction score
If we sign that o-lineman from the Titans, Bell, we should be set up very nicely for the draft. Ted just has to hit on our picks.
Yes sir. I like the idea of filling these holes and then going after high impact players in the draft that fit our greatest need. DEFENSE. In particular LB and CB. It may be wise to trade a future draft pick or mid rounder to go after 3 starting level players by close of day 2

Last edited:
OP
OP
C-Lee

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes sir. I like the idea of filling these holes and then going after high impact players in the draft that fit our greatest need. DEFENSE. In particular LB and CB. It may be wise to trade a future draft pick or mid rounder to go after 3 starting level players by close of day 2
Draft TJ Watt and then best corner available

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts