Aaron's "Artful Living" interview ... Good stuff.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
This one question and answer made me laugh out loud.

Q: I guess the only sticking point is that her (Danica Patrick's) family is going to cheer against you because they’re Bears fans, right?

A:
They can’t come to the games if they’re doing that.

Don't know if I'm allowed to post a link to the article. But it's a really good read. It's also a really well presented article. If the link isn't allowed, please delete it.

https://artfulliving.com/aaron-rodgers-goes-deep-an-exclusive-interview/

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He gets life as much as he gets what's happening on a football field.

Reaction score
Good read, especially the part about his relationship with his family, in other words,
it's nobody's dam business, next question.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
He gets life as much as he gets what's happening on a football field.

Exactly what I thought. He definitely doesn't live in the protective cocoon that is "fame". I'll bet he even knows how much a gallon of milk costs.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At the end of the story is a link that says Read this article as it appears in the magazine.

If you click that link, there's a a companion story at the end of the Tofoya story: "The Green and Golden Boy - Is Aaron Rodgers really the best player in the NFL" which I thought was pretty good as well.
I don't want to sound like a woman (sexist I know and I don't care) , but it's too small, and when I zoom in it cuts of the top and bottom of the pages and there's no scrolling option?

Members online

No members online now.