Aaron Rodgers update

Status
Not open for further replies.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I cant grasp ANY situation while still in the playoff hunt the Packers knowingly HOLD Rodgers back..

They are in the business to win games, not lose them..They will do what is best for the team and the players...

A while back in in 08?? Rodgers had a separated non throwing shoulder..Was limited and did not practice..Few hours before game, Rodgers convinced dr mckenzie to let him play..

This time Rodgers couldnt convince him..Rodgers could really do more damage to his body if he is allowed to play when it is not fully healed.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We cannot be eliminated this week under any circumstance. This season comes down to our final game against the Bears, unless it doesn't.

I wonder how TTs supporters feel about this AR saga. Its clear that they may have been betrayed. The team gives AR the reps and doesn't play him. Its a lose lose. AR doesn't play and Flynn doesn't get the reps he so badly needs. No winner here. Certainly not our slim chances to get into the playoffs.

It is clear they may have been betrayed??

Huh, how can it be clear and still be a MAYBE?

Anyways...Jimmy Hoffa is not buried at the 40 yard line, Elvis does not go to games, and there is no conspiracy to hold rodgers out

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
Huh?

Never mind....that type of pretzel logic just can't be untwisted. Mind telling me and the rest of us TT supporters how in the sam of hell Rodgers could evaluated without getting reps? If you've got an answer for that one ... maybe you can explain what Ted Thompson has to do with that? It's McCarthy's call - Thompson is operations.
As previously posted, they could of at least done a scan of the fractured area. If not healed, why waste the reps. In hindsight, it was clearly wasted reps. AR took reps, AR isn't playing. Wasted reps. What's not to get?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
As previously posted, they could of at least done a scan of the fractured area. If not healed, why waste the reps. In hindsight, it was clearly wasted reps. AR took reps, AR isn't playing. Wasted reps. What's not to get?

How many reps did Rodgers take? You really dont know

I heard it was a very little amount

Ohh and Bill Micheals reported yesterday that the scan was done on Thursday

Bus Cook

You're never alone with a schizophrenic
Reaction score
Wilmette=>Fontana=>Lake Geneva=>Michigan ugh
How many reps did Rodgers take? You really dont know

I heard it was a very little amount

Ohh and Bill Micheals reported yesterday that the scan was done on Thursday
OK then I stand corrected. Very little amount of reps wasted. Please let me know how many there were. Since you've pointed out that I don't know, surely you must.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Bus, can I ask you serious question ? It`s not meant as a pop at you, it`s a genuine interest okay ?. What exactly is it you hate about TT ?. I hate Favre. I think that is fairly common knowledge, and I hate him for the things he did pissing about with all that "Will he, or wont he ?" crap etc, but I honestly can`t understand what Thompson has done that has so pissed you off. I personally think he could have brought in a few short term free agency fixes, but he didn`t, but I`d still trust him to get it right in the end. Just my two cents worth of course but....

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Bus, can I ask you serious question ? It`s not meant as a pop at you, it`s a genuine interest okay ?. What exactly is it you hate about TT ?. I hate Favre. I think that is fairly common knowledge, and I hate him for the things he did pissing about with all that "Will he, or wont he ?" crap etc, but I honestly can`t understand what Thompson has done that has so pissed you off. I personally think he could have brought in a few short term free agency fixes, but he didn`t, but I`d still trust him to get it right in the end. Just my two cents worth of course but....

He wont answer for a while

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
He can only answer from work while on Huber? ;) I'm kidding of course ... I don't find Bus to be intolerable.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How was your time wasted?

What did Rodgers actually say to the medical staff after Thursday's practice? How far from being healed did the last scan show? Perhaps they're just being extra-careful regarding Rodgers and perhaps the results of the last scan are controlling. But if they're thinking he is likely to play against the Steelers, they may have given him reps on Thursday so he can work his way back into being game-ready.

Playing with my emotions man! haha that's how!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is so annoying..it's beyond annoying. MM says he doesn't like drama but i don't know about that one. This situation has been screwed up for two weeks now. Now they will make us wait until Friday. Just freakin shut the guy down for the rest of the regular season goodness.

Last edited:

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is so annoying..it's beyond annoying. MM says he doesn't like drama but i don't know about that one. This situation has been screwed up for two weeks now. Now they will make us wait until Friday. Just freakin shut the guy down for the rest of the regular season goodness.
Um, no it's not. Packer fans following every word and report is what makes it annoying and crazy. They are going to hold out AR until they are sure it isn't going to hurt their chances long term. Screw the playoffs! Seriously. If there is even the smallest, remote chance that re-injuring his collarbone could linger into next season then sit him down.

There are reporters asking constant questions, and people posting crap online about his status. His status is that he's not playing until the Packers feel that he is good to go long term. That's exactly how I want my team to operate. Save the short-term thinking for the other teams.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Going a step further on AR. I have no idea whether medically he will be cleared to play. But The Green Bay forecast for Sunday is for a 50 % chance of snow. Might a snowy field also play into a decision?

bubba

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im getting tired of the same old song and dance every week. If he is not cleared today Im sure he wont be cleared on Friday either. Cmon Mm just come out and say it. Maybe he will be cleared by September.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im getting tired of the same old song and dance every week. If he is not cleared today Im sure he wont be cleared on Friday either. Cmon Mm just come out and say it. Maybe he will be cleared by September.

Exactly..what purpose does it serve to say he will be evaluated on Weds just to rule him out onFriday? it's not fooling the other team so what purpose does it serve? I think MM and co. already knows Rodgers won't be back but they are waiting until the last second to rule him out because they don't have to give a report until Friday smh. In the meantime pissing off the fan base is the only thing this is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts