A true Packer fan in Seahawk country

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all,thought I would check this forum out.I am a regular on
the packersnews.com forum, but it has been getting a bit ugly
there latley.A few newbie trolls that contribute nothing but
personal attacks.Happy to try out a different Packer forum.
Wearing my Packer colors loud & proud in the middle
of Seahawk land!!Good day all.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GBpsyco,

Glad to have you on the site. Sorry to hear about the troll problem at your other forum! We will keep that to a minimum here!!

Hope you find a home for yourself on our board.

OP
OP
G

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan, this forum looks a lot more "up-dated" than the other forum,plus
the format is much better.I feel at home already. :D

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad to hear it. Hope you stick around and become a regular! I look forward to reading your posts.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am sure as this site grows the trolls will come with it. We will just have to keep them under control. Ryan does and excellet job of moderating the forums now.

Later
Leopardmech

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GBpsyco-Welcome to a great Packer forum. You are right about packersnews.com. It is getting very nasty over there, which is caused by a few.. The few could get the Forum closed down by Green Bay Press-Gazette. Some of good posters are bailing out of there. Look forward to your postings. Ryan will handle thing on this forum.

packfan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I am also a transplant of the Packernews forum, I am still there but not as often, I can't take the **** photos and the filthy language any longer over there. I think Julie is about ready to shut things down which is really too bad. I know a lot of you here, arrow and slick have been trying to get some of us over here, I'm glad I finally did. There is another forum started by greenman called PackerNation, it is really a nice one too. Been a Packer fan my entire life, am 49 years old today, married and have five children, all of them Packer fans too. Can't wait for preseason to begin and I think Brett is the best thing that has happened to the team in a long, long time. Glad to be with all of you here. Terri :D

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
welcome psyco...

welcome terri :wink:

personally, i think packernews.com will be fine once the season starts. i think it's the idle hands theory ya know. there'll be plenty of trash talk, but at least it will be about the games being played.

packfan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're probably right, Arrow...but man, things have been bad there lately! Hope things do calm down a bit, I remember last year it was bad too, but didn't seem to be quite so hostile.

To add to my welcome, I am from Wisconsin, but now live in Madison, Indiana. Moved here to help out my elderly folks since their health is deteriorating. Makes me sad that I'm now so far away from the Pack, but thank goodness for satellite tv and the NFL Sunday Ticket! Don't know what we would do without it. Can't wait for the season to begin and I had planned on going to Brett's softball game today, but that was before we sold our house so quickly. Did any of you go today?

OP
OP
G

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi Packfan4,glad you showed here.Always enjoyed your posts on the
other forum.It's nice to have a fimiliar face here(so to speak).
This feels like a great forum,it's just weird being new again.Thanks for
the welcome everyone......wuollebear

OP
OP
G

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packfan4 said:
Hey wuollebear, what's up? Didn't know that was you, glad you are here! :D

Hey Terri,I feel like a kid in kindergarden here.I know after time it
will be good.I think the other forum will be ok after the season starts,but
I will be here a lot too.I really like the feel of this forum,hopefully we will
get more of the good folks on the other forum to try this one.I, for the life of me cannot post pics here though,and it's really ****** me off.Other than that,HALLELUUUYA!!

OP
OP
G

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
oh its wuollebear..whats up guy.

Hey arrowgargantuan, looks like you been here a while.I really like this set-up here.Had to change my user name,I screwed up on the other forum.Wuollebear was supposed to be my password,thats what happens when you drink & type.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bear glad to have you aboard. I got away from PNC a while back also, too much BS. Lots of good people coming here. I think you will really like it.
:welcome:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts