A.J. Picking it up?

Packer 007

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe the key is to cut his playing time, make him angry, then throw him in the REALLY important situations.

He still has a window to not be considered a flop, but he better keep it up.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Maybe he saw Clay Matthews play, and thought "This Rookie is making me look BAD, cost me playing time. I better start playing all out!" Saw Matthew's big plays and was like, "Oh, so that is how you do it". Or the 3/4 is starting to make more sense to him and he more a 3/4 type LB. A,B,C, or whatever. As long as his play picks up I'm happy for GB and him.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be great if he becomes a solid veteran at the inside LB position. Remember this is the Browns, hard to tell where the whole team is at this point, much less AJ Hawk.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a Hawk supporter, but he's not earning any starter time. He had some great plays today, but the Browns made 2 big running plays on his expense. Barnett and Chillar are just playing better than him.

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am too a Hawk supporter. I watched him closely at Ohio State before we drafted him, and boy did he have somne talent.
I feel he had a good first season in GB, and his second season wasn't as bad as people make out.

I just hope he keeps his performance levels up so alot fo Packer fans get off his back and let's him play.

Members online

Latest posts