A happy new year

• Thread starter I asked LT to delete my acct
  • Start date

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, buggy! Hope you, & everyone in here, have a safe NY's eve & a great '23.

BTW- I ' m brushing up on 1920's British history by watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Excellent series, but boy things were F'd up 100 years ago. ;) (I know it's fiction).

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Thanks, buggy! Hope you, & everyone in here, have a safe NY's eve & a great '23.

BTW- I ' m brushing up on 1920's British history by watching Peaky Blinders on Netflix. Excellent series, but boy things were F'd up 100 years ago. ;) (I know it's fiction).
A good series very loosely based on a factual gang. Depression hit everybody badly back then.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coming from a fireman from Chicago, wearher ain’t bad, well wishes and Happy New Year. Just not on board with all these meaningless wins. They’re not a playoff team and regardless of what who thinks of Gute, the draft don’t look good. Would have liked top 10.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all of you. Let's all keep our eye on the ball here - the day may have a fancy name and all, but, there's a game to be played on the 1st. I bought a couple of racks of ribs and the lady at the checkout (obviously stressing to make conversation) asked if that's my New Year's Eve menu ... "Ma'am, you obviously forget that there's an important Packers' game happening on the 1st". I mean, I was wearing my Good Karma 1996 Packers Super Bowl hat and this person is asking such an inane question. ;) I mean REALLY LADY, get with the program, will ya?

OP
OP
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Happy New Year to all of you. Let's all keep our eye on the ball here - the day may have a fancy name and all, but, there's a game to be played on the 1st. I bought a couple of racks of ribs and the lady at the checkout (obviously stressing to make conversation) asked if that's my New Year's Eve menu ... "Ma'am, you obviously forget that there's an important Packers' game happening on the 1st". I mean, I was wearing my Good Karma 1996 Packers Super Bowl hat and this person is asking such an inane question. ;) I mean REALLY LADY, get with the program, will ya?

**** me, what a misery. Did you get visited by three ghosts on Christmas eve too Scrooge...? :laugh:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fat guy in red unloaded a dump truck of coal for me. If that dumb **** knew his stuff, he'd know I have a gas grill.:mad:
I got all stuff to take kids ice fishing and now no ice. Time to get the boat out of storage

Members online

Latest posts