A family torn ...

Falconpride3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey packers fan I am a die hard falcons fan that wanted to come on and wish ya good luck Saturday and share my story.the dilemma is my brother is a die hard packers fan so we will be watching the game separately lol. He likes the falcons and cheers for them when we aren't going head to head as I do the same for the pack.
It's going to be very tough on one of us if we lose but if we the falcons fall I will still put on my Jennings jersey and cheer for you. My brother bought it for me lol I find it wrong to buy another teams jersey. Anyways good luck Saturday guys should be a great game!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm moving this to the introduce yourself area.

About the issue, that's hard man. But think positively. Whoever wins, both of you guys will have someone to cheer on for the rest of the playoffs. Don't think this as a lose-lose, but rather as a win-win situation.

Anyway, good luck to you, too!

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Going to be a good game. Hopefully you guys are still going to be speaking to each other after the game, lol.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
excellent way to look at it PackerRS!!!!

*Oh and Welcome!!!! (horrible habit of commenting and forgetting the welcome!)

OP
OP
F

Falconpride3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, yeah it's gonna be nice to have someone to cheer on for sure but it will crush me if Atlanta loses.The media all year has not given us credit and if we go one and done it may prove we weren't ready to make a playoff run.I am just happy we aren't playing Vick.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your bro is a Packers fan?
So what's the dilemma?
J/K
Thanks for the good wishes.
Good luck to you guys too.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks everyone, yeah it's gonna be nice to have someone to cheer on for sure but it will crush me if Atlanta loses.The media all year has not given us credit and if we go one and done it may prove we weren't ready to make a playoff run.I am just happy we aren't playing Vick.
You talk about the media, and, visiting your forums, most of you have the same problem, that the media doesn't recognize you, but we have our beef as well.

This Packers team has been called soft all year. Plus, about media recognition, how does Matt Ryan makes the pro bowl and Rodgers don't? Ryan had a great year, no doubt, but Rodgers is better in every aspect, and has had a better year in every aspect. TD/INT ration, INT per passing ratio, completion %, TDs, yards, YPA (in which Ryan is terrible), QB rating...

So the problem with media recognition goes both sides. We will have to hear how this team is soft and how Rodgers isn't a great QB because he doesn't win...

If you go one and done it will have nothing to do with you not deserving to be in the playoffs, because only retards can say that. It will have much more to do with the opponent you faced, and vice versa.

I trully believe the winner goes to the SB.

OP
OP
F

Falconpride3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The pro bowl is a popularity contest , Ryan deserves it as well as Rodgers. I think Rodgers over brees though not Ryan. I don't look at stats to prove a qbs worth Ryan has led several comeback wins this year and is almost a sure bet in close games. Rodgers didn't get 13 wins and didn't lead his team to victory on last minute drives if you wanna play that game. We also didn't have your defense. The packers have been super bowl paper champions all year with espn kissing their *** so it doesn't go both ways in this case. I am not sure why your trying to argue with me I just came here to say good luck not to have a pissing contest.

Members online

Latest posts