1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

A big test for GB in the first part of the season...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by JTheGreat, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Croak

Croak Terminally twisted.

Ratings:
    +1,302
    I agree about the Saints. I think the schedule, more than the opponents is what will be the challenge. The Niners may have improved on their offense with the addition of Moss, Mannigham and Jacobs. So I expect that to be a tough game. I would say the Packers win all four if it weren't for the messed up scheduling. That throws a monkey wrench into the works. So I'll watch the Niners game with interest, then take the next three with a grain of salt.

2. Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +157
    Out of those 4 games in the start I would be most concerned about the Bears, this year our division will be alot tougher I think.
    Remember how well the Bears were playing when Cutler was playing, they could have easily made the wildcard.
    We are going to need to take that game because going into Soldier Field this year isn't going to be a walk in the park.

Not worried about the 49'ers to be honest, I reckon we will pancake them.

• Like Like x 1