49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The real question is, if the Niners lose, will you be back?

Hi. New here. 49ers fan. I know you guys must be overjoyed to have me.

How about we bet avatars on the game? If the 49ers win you have to change yours to a 49ers avatar for a week. If they lose I'll change mine to the Packers on the official 49ers forum (or 49ers webzone, your choice).

No trickery, i.e. "49ers suck" or "Fortywhiner" avatars. Just a clean bet.

Justin and Aldon Smith are now healthy, who were both playing injured since the Pats game. The 49ers pass rush is insane right now. Kaepernick is not a one trick pony. He's one of the most accurate passers in the league, and THE most accurate when throwing deep.

I respect the Packers and I got no hate for them, but if they win it will be a hell of an upset.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw line at 4.5

Not saying it is right or wrong..But the odd makers dont think it is that much of an upset

I could be wrong, but I do disagree with them. The Packers are a legit, respectable team but I just don't think they match up well against the 49ers. I think we're going to see the 49ers pass rush reach ridiculous heights this year, which bodes ill for the Packers' O-line. It's going to make it really tough for the best thing your team has going, Aaron Rodgers.

In my opinion the Packers will be a better team than the Seahawks this year, but the 49ers will have a tougher time playing the Hawks, especially in Seattle.

That said, I like the Packers and from what I've seen you guys are a good fan base. If the 49ers don't win the NFC I'll be rooting for the Packers.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Hi. New here. 49ers fan. I know you guys must be overjoyed to have me.

How about we bet avatars on the game? If the 49ers win you have to change yours to a 49ers avatar for a week. If they lose I'll change mine to the Packers on the official 49ers forum (or 49ers webzone, your choice).

No trickery, i.e. "49ers suck" or "Fortywhiner" avatars. Just a clean bet.

Justin and Aldon Smith are now healthy, who were both playing injured since the Pats game. The 49ers pass rush is insane right now. Kaepernick is not a one trick pony. He's one of the most accurate passers in the league, and THE most accurate when throwing deep.

I respect the Packers and I got no hate for them, but if they win it will be a hell of an upset.
can I think about it and give you my answer maybe next Tuesday morning ?????

Last edited by a moderator:

94niners

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He wants to win and he has not done that yet. So is boast is factually incorrect.
Wasn't a boast. It was in reference to keeping 5 OLBs, and was light hearted. Media loves to blow things up.

Neither Can I. I'll be there.
You Packer fans... I really wish you wouldn't travel so well... ;)

He's Jim Harbaugh he can do whatever he wants
You should get Post of the Year for every post you make because of that sig gif. Who is that?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeez, are we gonna have to suffer this crap all week ??? You lot DIDN`T win the superbowl !! John did ;)

But they did go to the SB, so they have every right to brag and pound their chests.

But it reminds me of how the Steeler fans here acted right before the SB with the Pack...Everyone of them said same thing..Pack cant run, they arent physical enough, they have no chance...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
But they did go to the SB, so they have every right to brag and pound their chests.

But it reminds me of how the Steeler fans here acted right before the SB with the Pack...Everyone of them said same thing..Pack cant run, they arent physical enough, they have no chance...

Yeah exactly, ltf. That is what I'm hearing and remembering as well. The 9'ers fans are indeed entitled to a chest beating exercise in relation to their team being NFC Champions until someone beats them (the 9'ers, not their fans).

...and OH EMM GEE ... the Seahawks' fans ... Oh EMM GEE ... whoa, just a minute ... can I qualify that a bit ... I should reference the Seahawks "online" fans...not in general.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

But it reminds me of how the Steeler fans here acted right before the SB with the Pack...Everyone of them said same thing..ack cant run, they arent physical enough, they have no chance...
So we cant respond when they come on our forum talking smack ?. Its just a civil question.

Last edited by a moderator:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Very simple what the Niner defense will do. They will copy what they did in last September's meeting. It will be a base four man line with the LBs and corners standing on the pass. With our O-line they will gamble that they can stop the run and get to Rodgers with just four. It worked with Benson in the backfield.
In the playoff game they blew up Ryan Grant right away in the backfield.
So MM opted to try the much quicker DuJuan Harris. It worked while the game was still close. Going 20 yards for a rushing TD against the 9ers is almost unheard of . But Harris did it.
The 9er LBs can cover passes better than most because of their speed. They will try to take away anything from Finley down the field and have enough deep coverage on Jones and Nelson. By that time they force Rodgers to take a sack, run, or dump the ball off to Kuhn. So few teams can run the ball effectively against them. If Lacy can have any success it can help keep Kaepernick off the field and maybe keep the game close.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So we cant respond when they come on our forum talking smack ?. Its just a civil question.

Respond all you want no one is saying you cant..

I was pointing out that they did get to the SB and we didnt, so they can pound their chest.....And they remind me of the steeler fans..

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
With Kaepernick...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
With Rodgers...
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

goldstandard333

49ers Fan
Reaction score
Yeah exactly, ltf. That is what I'm hearing and remembering as well. The 9'ers fans are indeed entitled to a chest beating exercise in relation to their team being NFC Champions until someone beats them (the 9'ers, not their fans).

...and OH EMM GEE ... the Seahawks' fans ... Oh EMM GEE ... whoa, just a minute ... can I qualify that a bit ... I should reference the Seahawks "online" fans...not in general.

In general Seahawks fans are delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online