49ers -- NFCCG (who'da thunk these 2 teams in August)

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is not to our psychological advantage. It was a butt whipping. But with that said stranger things have happened.

Seattle49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer fans, first off, thank you for knocking the Seaturds out, I have to live with these insufferable 1-2s fans. It will be so nice to hear the silence, well after they quit crying about Jimmy Graham's 1st down.

No reasonable 49er fan thinks this game is in the bag. I for one have the utmost respect for AR, I still wish we took him instead of Smith. I think this will be a very good game. I hoping for 0 injuries on either side, zebras do their job correctly and may the best team win.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello Packer fans, first off, thank you for knocking the Seaturds out, I have to live with these insufferable 1-2s fans. It will be so nice to hear the silence, well after they quit crying about Jimmy Graham's 1st down.

No reasonable 49er fan thinks this game is in the bag. I for one have the utmost respect for AR, I still wish we took him instead of Smith. I think this will be a very good game. I hoping for 0 injuries on either side, zebras do their job correctly and may the best team win.

That'll be us:cool:

Seattle49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That'll be us:cool:

I think the 9ers have what it takes to go all the way. If they don't, of course I will be disappointed but I am so proud of how this team has performed this season. Some said they'd be 3-13, no chance of making the playoffs.

After all the doubt, injuries, lack of respect, here we are 5 days away from a possible trip back to the Super Bowl. They have surpassed all expectations, anything from here on out is just gravy.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the 9ers have what it takes to go all the way. If they don't, of course I will be disappointed but I am so proud of how this team has performed this season. Some said they'd be 3-13, no chance of making the playoffs.

After all the doubt, injuries, lack of respect, here we are 5 days away from a possible trip back to the Super Bowl. They have surpassed all expectations, anything from here on out is just gravy.

Agreed, This success we've had this season was completely unexpected. In my wildest dream i wouldn't have imagined going this deep into the playoffs.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Some here still think we are a 3-13 team

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Such arrogance. It'll be even sweeter should our boys defeat you guys.

Confidence shouldn't be confused with Arrogance. If we do lose this game,it wont be because some random 49er fan on a Message board jinxed it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
This is cocky bulletin board material.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No one gives us a chance its the Packers and their fans against the football lords, I like our chances we’ve received a lot of grief all season we’re bringing back the ugly in winning and its working, Rodgers is the better QB and if more than Devante shows up to play its bad news for the Sherman boys, I thought the D played pretty well in shutting down Seattles offense it was Wilson and his scrambling that hurt us, D can’t allow a lot of ticki tac down the field, I would rather Rodgers take a few baby steps for yards down field because they will be trying to knock him out the game, were going to win I just feel it everyone on the Packers have to do their part for this to happen

I don't think a lot of folks gave the Titans much of a chance against the Ravens either.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I know you are trying to be funny but that yellow line we see on TV isn't always exactly on the line to gain. The actual line to gain on that play was about a foot behind the yellow line shown by FOX.

Seattle49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know you are trying to be funny but that yellow line we see on TV isn't always exactly on the line to gain. The actual line to gain on that play was about a foot behind the yellow line shown by FOX.

Thats what Ive been telling the idiot Hawk fans just not in a nice way:

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone knows the yellow line is unofficial. There is no yellow line on the field. Seahawk fans dont know that though. I found that tweet on a Seahawk board.

OP
OP
5x49er

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seattle fans should be the last group complaining about lousy calls to Packers fans. :tdown:
Thats what Ive been telling the idiot Hawk fans just not in a nice way:

To be fair here,That's the unofficial marker for the visiting side/fans/TV viewers. They are eyeballed off of the official markers, 160' away on the home team sideline...which is where the yellow line is drawn from as well. That was not the chain side marker, that pole was also an estimation of the position on the actual chains.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 49ers have been playing more consistent, team football all season. I think that the Packers have more firepower on offense, but only by a slight edge. The game will once again be decided between the Packers O-line and the 49ers D-line. The 49ers dominated, keeping us from scoring and put our defense back on the field again and again. Having Bulaga back will help but they need to have a better blocking plan than they had in Week 12.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I think Green Bay will throw some different stuff at us. I also think when Aaron Rodgers as your qb your never out of it but I think in the end it will be a similar type game as the Vikings. 49ers may not blow them out but there is little doubt the niners are the better team and I think they'll win easily by 2-3 possessions.

Bored now.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
49ers may not blow them out but there is little doubt the niners are the better team and I think they'll win easily by 2-3 possessions.
There was little doubt that the Saints were the better team than the Vikings as well. The 49ers can be argued as the better team, but the postseason is all about surprise endings.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There was little doubt that the Saints were the better team than the Vikings as well. The 49ers can be argued as the better team, but the postseason is all about surprise endings.
Same with Baltimore being better than Tennessee

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no question the 49ers have been the more consistent team. I don't think anybody is going to debate that. Green Bay has been all over the place looking really good to looking pretty dysfunctional at times. The 9er's floor and ceiling haven't varied much. The floor is high and the Ceiling is high and not that far apart.

When I watch GB I see a ceiling that can very much compete with the 49ers offensively and defensively. But the space from the floor to the ceiling this year is a lot bigger than a team like the 49er's has been. I have no doubt this team can compete with them.

Their defensive line isn't much different than facing the Vikings or Bears. The last game was terrible from an oline standpoint. Sure they're good, but we're not nearly that bad up front either. That's going to make a huge difference right there. But if we play closer to the floor than the ceiling, well the outcome isn't going to be nice to us.

Play to the ceiling, as you should this time of year? We can win and it shouldn't be that surprising.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no question the 49ers have been the more consistent team. I don't think anybody is going to debate that. Green Bay has been all over the place looking really good to looking pretty dysfunctional at times. The 9er's floor and ceiling haven't varied much. The floor is high and the Ceiling is high and not that far apart.

When I watch GB I see a ceiling that can very much compete with the 49ers offensively and defensively. But the space from the floor to the ceiling this year is a lot bigger than a team like the 49er's has been. I have no doubt this team can compete with them.

Their defensive line isn't much different than facing the Vikings or Bears. The last game was terrible from an oline standpoint. Sure they're good, but we're not nearly that bad up front either. That's going to make a huge difference right there. But if we play closer to the floor than the ceiling, well the outcome isn't going to be nice to us.

Play to the ceiling, as you should this time of year? We can win and it shouldn't be that surprising.

The Seahawks gave the Niners plenty of problems this year, and the Pack just beat them.

So, yes, Green Bay is capable of going into Santa Clara and ruining the coronation.

Go Pack Go!

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Seahawks gave the Niners plenty of problems this year, and the Pack just beat them.

So, yes, Green Bay is capable of going into Santa Clara and ruining the coronation.

Go Pack Go!
I like the story line, GB barely beat the Seahawks, though they controlled almost all of it, because Seattle was so beat up and didn't have much of a team left.

Really? It was the same team the 49ers just "barely" beat except Turbin and Lynch were signed that week to play. LOL

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts