DL - Maason Smith - LSU
OT - Giovanni Manu - British Columbia
OL - Donovan Jennings - USF
ED - Marshawn Kneeland - WMU

Last edited:

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Living out west, not a lot of Pack news, so you, tyni, and peeps like you make it so much easier to get any real Packer updates in a reasonable time. Thanks all for this.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  • Jonathon Brooks, Running Back, Texas (COM)
  • Audric Estime, Running Back, Notre Dame (COM)
  • Bo Nix, Quarterback, Oregon (COM)
  • Michael Pratt, Quarterback, Tulane (COM)
  • Evan Williams, Safety, Oregon (COM)
  • Xavier Worthy, Wide Receiver, Texas (COM)
These were the combine visits. The website is trash, but Walterfootball.com keeps pretty good records of the team visits @Packer Fan in SD

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
  • Jonathon Brooks, Running Back, Texas (COM)
  • Audric Estime, Running Back, Notre Dame (COM)
  • Bo Nix, Quarterback, Oregon (COM)
  • Michael Pratt, Quarterback, Tulane (COM)
  • Evan Williams, Safety, Oregon (COM)
  • Xavier Worthy, Wide Receiver, Texas (COM)
These were the combine visits. The website is trash, but Walterfootball.com keeps pretty good records of the team visits @Packer Fan in SD
I despise Walter. So many times I’ve reported items and not true. Sorry I can post a confirmed combine, shrine, senior bowl “meetings” if folks want. The top 30 visits tend to be the biggest and are longest of any discussions

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I despise Walter. So many times I’ve reported items and not true. Sorry I can post a confirmed combine, shrine, senior bowl “meetings” if folks want. The top 30 visits tend to be the biggest and are longest of any discussions
Sorry, I wasn't thinking about the actual title of the thread because I'm a freakin' moron. I'd be interested in seeing those meetings though. I find it all interesting even though we pretty much know the positions we're going to target.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't thinking about the actual title of the thread because I'm a freakin' moron. I'd be interested in seeing those meetings though. I find it all interesting even though we pretty much know the positions we're going to target.

I’ll try to throw my list together and reach out to a couple of my contacts to confer if list is as it should be

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
It's official Tynimiller. The folks want this list badly. Though I have no idea why. :whistling:

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awesome, thank you!

So I reached out and my contact said any and all of those types of discussions Senior Bowl, Shrine and such are all very informal and sometimes news reports will "confirm Packers spoke with "insert player" " and it merely met someone saw the two speaking...it could have been a hi in the moment and nothing more. So I say any and all of them might be considered and merit though would be impossible however. So I say start a thread for it and post all you can find

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. What makes one site better than the other? They're mostly speculation anyway.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. What makes one site better than the other? They're mostly speculation anyway.
Walter has been known to be erroneously wrong. Now to be fair due to this I quit viewing them maybe two years ago. Things change so chance they have.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

Michael Hall Jr. DL
Well, they do have 2 picks in the 3rd round ;)

I like Hall, but think he might have served himself better by staying 1 more year at OSU. He's kind of a tweener. A bit undersized to play IDL but not agile enough to be a DE. Sounds like he crushed his Pro Day.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, they do have 2 picks in the 3rd round ;)

I like Hall, but think he might have served himself better by staying 1 more year at OSU. He's kind of a tweener. A bit undersized to play IDL but not agile enough to be a DE. Sounds like he crushed his Pro Day.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Hall has been on my list ever since Hefley signed on. This is more the body type for that "type of defense" most think.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Hall has been on my list ever since Hefley signed on. This is more the body type for that "type of defense" most think.
I like him as well, but I get nervous about guys declaring too early for the draft. I get it, they don't want to risk an injury and possibly never play in the NFL. However, that tells me that money is probably motivating their decision to declare early. Now someone could probably find stats that either agree with my nervousness or show that there is nothing to be worried about.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He doesn't turn 21until June .
6'-2", 299 lbs, still 20 yrs old. Gotta think he can add a few pounds as he ages. Sounds like he needs to be a 3 tech DL, not stout enough over center, not long enough to be outside as 5 gap DE.

Members online

Latest posts