2022 NFL Live Draft thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want the linebacker. So not an option for me.
I mean, like I've said many times before, I'm a Georgia fan so I love having him on the team. It's just looking at the value a little differently. That being said, I think the league had him rated higher than a lot of "experts".

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's a big boy..wow!! Hopefully he is plug & play..now let's get a safety, edge and a te or another wr.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at the guys we brought in for visits - by my count here is who's still available:

OL:
Darian Kinnard - Kentucky
Rasheed Walker - Penn St
Bam Olaseni - Utah
Jahmir Johnson - Texas A&M
Jean Delance - Florida

WR:
Romeo Doubs - Nevada
Samori Toure - Nebraska

TE:
John Fitzpatrick - Georgia

DL:
Perrion Winfrey - Oklahoma
Eric Johnson - Missouri State
Kevin Atkins - Fresno State

LB:
Kyron Johnson - Kansas
Tariq Carpenter - Georgia Tech (S/LB)
Jack Cochrane - South Dakota State

DB:
DaRon Bland - Fresno State
Gregory Junior - Ouachita Baptist

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No one said you were suppose to know the quote. That is why we are pointing it out to you, in case you didn't know the quote.
So if i didnt know the quote, how could it be used to defuse the situation?

Doesnt truly matter, his comments are not tolerated

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What if you were happy Thursday and were a moaner yesterday?

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pretty solid draft so far. I wasn’t a Gute fan initially, but I think our drafts since his hire have been progressively better each year.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
I’m going to say something, this is the happiest I have been with a draft. That honestly kind of worries me. Admittedly, I hated the Rashan Gary pick, was not stoaked with Stokes and thought Jaire was a reach. The Packers front office have not given me a reason to criticize their first and second round selections with 7 of the past 9 being hits (highest in the NFL). That being said, because I LOVE these picks, I feel like it’s a bad sign. Truly had Christian Watson as my #2 WR in the draft for the Packers, Wyatt as my #2 DL and Walker as my highest ceiling LB. I love what they did and that worries me. Though, I was one of the few AJ Dillon and Kenny Clark fans out there so I have that going for me?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Looking at the guys we brought in for visits - by my count here is who's still available:

OL:
Darian Kinnard - Kentucky
Rasheed Walker - Penn St
Bam Olaseni - Utah
Jahmir Johnson - Texas A&M
Jean Delance - Florida

WR:
Romeo Doubs - Nevada
Samori Toure - Nebraska

TE:
John Fitzpatrick - Georgia

DL:
Perrion Winfrey - Oklahoma
Eric Johnson - Missouri State
Kevin Atkins - Fresno State

LB:
Kyron Johnson - Kansas
Jack Cochrane - South Dakota State

DB:
DaRon Bland - Fresno State
Gregory Junior - Ouachita Baptist

Nice list, thanks for sharing. I can see at least 1 more WR and 2 DB's taken, as well as an OLB. So that would leave 2 picks to spread around on OL and TE. How do teams have a good draft with just 7 picks? :coffee:

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every year I am jealous of the Ravens drafts. They seem to knock it out of the park every year.
That year they drafted Dobbins I felt the same way. They always seem to draft name players guys that we always talk about. They don’t always pan out though.
I am liking this draft so far. I think Rhyan will be good for us. The draft book I have had him as the second rated guard behind Kenyon Green. He could have went in the first.

Todd Princl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thinking a couple of O line run blockers next. I want to see some holes open up. No more one dimensional pass protectors for me thanx.
Well Ryhan was graded as the best run blocker of the guards.
This was said about him. Physically overwhelming from any angle, Ryhan’s ability to generate power in close quarters is his calling card.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That year they drafted Dobbins I felt the same way. They always seem to draft name players guys that we always talk about. They don’t always pan out though.
I am liking this draft so far. I think Rhyan will be good for us. The draft book I have had him as the second rated guard behind Kenyon Green. He could have went in the first.
That's true, they don't always pan out. There are a few other teams that I look at every year and I'm like, those are all the players we were hoping for pre-draft lol.

I'm pretty onboard with what we've done and I like the players. Like I've said previously, I think they could've gone about it a little differently and it all hinges on whether Quay was worth the pick at 22. It's funny because I was listening to Locked On Packers this morning(never heard the show before) and Peter Bukowski is saying the same thing. We probably should have went with Wyatt at 22 and Watkins at 28 and not given up the picks in the second. We could have grabbed another linebacker later, but I like Quay and I'm rooting for him to be the best linebacker in the class.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Today getting a day 3 safety should be a priority. A versatile player that jumps off the page from a ST perspective. I really like Sterling Weatherford and Smoke Monday for the Packers.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Just to clarify for people....it is... "W A T S O N" that the Packers drafted, Christian Watson. I keep seeing "Watkins". Sammy Watkins is the free agent that the Packers signed. Might get confusing with the 2 of them on the field this year, but lets hope they confuse the defense more than Packer fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.