2022 NFL Live Draft thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the Doubs pick. The board this round has fallen pretty good. 5 RBs 4 TEs a kicker and a punter. The only 2 guys picked I like for GB were Edge -UWA and safety Belton. Is there anyway Enafbare, McKinley or Woolen fall to 140?

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, I would have taken the Punt God. ST was the worst of the three areas. The kid is a game changer.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go get Isaiah Likely!! Please

Or a DE/DB
That's what I've got my fingers crossed for at 140. Think there will still be some decent options at 171 for us at DB. Maybe Daron Bland for instance (CB, had for a visit)

I like Enagbare and Woolen too though, both still on the board. But we have a big need at TE and I think Likely's potential is sky-high (And basically could be seen as another WR addition in some ways)

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Doubs returned punts in college too, if I'm remembering it right? Wonder if that factored into that decision.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow ESPN just raved about an OL that is big strong and physical can’t belueve we didnt trade up to grab him!! LOL

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This pick gives me reservations about Bakh and Jenkins health. Another thing it does is make me think Quay will be used as an edge guy at times.

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I still wanted the Punt God But you can never have enough Big Men! Tom is versatile. I hope he pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts