2022 NFL Draft Players I Like For The Packers

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am in the camp of Williams injury makes him a no for me. If it was the re-build he would be absolutely be a guy I would want. I like Tolbert also as well as Shakir. The problem is we need to get the all around best receiver plus a deep threat. Getting the deep threat in free agency could untie Gute's hands a little bit in the draft.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am in the camp of Williams injury makes him a no for me. If it was the re-build he would be absolutely be a guy I would want. I like Tolbert also as well as Shakir. The problem is we need to get the all around best receiver plus a deep threat. Getting the deep threat in free agency could untie Gute's hands a little bit in the draft.
Agreed. Is there a deep threat left in FA? I think a speed guy is gonna come from the draft. Find a route technician in FA, a guy who can move the chains. Just my opinion.

wist43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't agree with that.

If the medical checks out on Williams, he's probably the #1 receiver in this class.

My #2 guy is also coming off an ACL - Pickens.

Of the remaining 1st round guys, I'd rather have Tolbert in the 2nd, than any of them in the 1st.

William's will be gone by 22 anyway. The other guy I want there is Devonte Wyatt, DT-GA. I'm betting he'll be gone too.

Boye Mafe would be my fall back guy.

If we came out of the 1st round with 2 of these 4, Williams/Pickens and Wyatt/Mafe, I'd be happy with that.

OP
OP
thequick12

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry guys you know the WR draft candidates better than I do. Is Wilson the speed freak who had a 1.46 10 yard split in the 40? If not who was that guy? Speed alone doesn't justify a 1st round pick, but I'll look for some guidance from you guys.

I liked Olave until I heard his YAC numbers sucked. That won't work with MLF's game plan. Probably not with any game plan.....

Christian Watson...6-4 208 4.36 40 38.5 vertical

I think hes gonna be a Packer

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would think Rodgers would love a route technician as well. Actually, I think Adams had decent YAC numbers, not that it matters now.......

At times he did, but that was less about the type of guy he was but because of his route abilities putting himself in amazing spots for more yards and a QB that put him in best spot for it. Adams did however really get better the last two years using his foot technique that killed routes into making yards with the ball happen too

wist43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Christian Watson...6-4 208 4.36 40 38.5 vertical

I think hes gonna be a Packer
I like Watson right behind Pickens.

There are a lot of smaller slot types with speed like Skyy Moore and Olave... question is, can they win outside??

Latest posts