2020 Packers 2nd round pick: AJ Dillon, RB

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He’ll be fun to watch, but I just don’t get it. Hard to feel excited.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's time to find Mason Crosby's replacement in the 3rd round.

Viper556

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That scouting report pretty much mirrors my thoughts after watching the YT highlights. Against NFL strength and speed he will not be nearly as good. This looks like a big bust to me.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Read the scouting reports.....he’s one dimensional
I get the skepticism. He's much faster and explosive than you realize. It's impossible to comprehend the mental toll that someone like this has on the opposing team. He adds something, IMO. People will make the same business decisions they do against Derrick Henry

CanadaCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh you went online and read a scouting report? Did you forward it to Gutekunst? He may not have read the scouting reports...
Reports are out there
Not here to argue
We didnt need a QB...we took one
We didn’t need a FB .., we took one

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
So does this pick signify that Gute has already given up on his 2019 6th rounder Dexter Williams?

CanadaCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That scouting report pretty much mirrors my thoughts after watching the YT highlights. Against NFL strength and speed he will not be nearly as good. This looks like a big bust to me.
Yup
The Derrick Henry’s of the world come around every few decades .... this guy is not it but even if he was it’s not a need

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup
The Derrick Henry’s of the world come around every few decades .... this guy is not it but even if he was it’s not a need
Maybe he isn't-production and measurables say that he is.

But hey-not often I love a GB pick. He was taken earlier than I thought, but his floor and ceiling are higher than people realize, IMO

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hoping for Duvernay or Malik Harrison next pick. After looking at NFL draft profiles for 3 minutes!

CanadaCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe he isn't-production and measurables say that he is.

But hey-not often I love a GB pick. He was taken earlier than I thought, but his floor and ceiling are higher than people realize, IMO
You’re trying to talk yourself into believing this wasn't stupid

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
No tantrum....just hate seeing sheer incompetence from a team I like

You have no idea. None of us do.

Ultimately the draft is about hitting. If 3-4 of the players in this class hit, especially the quarterback, then it will have been a success. If they miss, the positions drafted won't matter.

The arrogance of people who don't know jack about any of these players but go online to **** and moan about how the FO doesn't know what it's doing is nauseating.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People who have no idea about any of these players deciding that the GM is an idiot is my favorite draft tradition.
Its been quite easy to tell that the Brown's GM 's were idiots over the past two decades. Not that tough really. Same thing with Matt Millen in Detroit. Gute's drafting fits right in with the best of the idiot GM's.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts