2020 Packers 2nd round pick: AJ Dillon, RB

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this means we're probably not going to have Jones after this year, but really a RB in the second round? Imho this is more questionable than Love.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A bruiser is preferred, like an Eddie Lacy/Stephen Jackson type

I just dont understand why not WR first???

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A bruiser is preferred, like an Eddie Lacy/Stephen Jackson type

I just dont understand why not WR first???
My guess is that they're really trying to emphasize this offense into a ground and pound offense, rather than a pass happy offense. From the looks of it anyways.

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Absolutely nothing about our first two picks say that we’re trying to maximize the super bowl window.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, I’ve put it in a lot of places. I’ve loved this kid as Derrick Henry lite with Aaron Jones being our Dion Lewis in Lafleur’s system, but I thought he was a mid to late round pick.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually like our 2nd pick. Get what we had with Lacy for a year or 2. A legit pounder that can open up an offense, rest a defense, still be effective when other stuff just isn’t working.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a disaster. I guess we are punting on next year? We have addressed exactly 0 of our glaring and pressing needs.

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My guess is that they're really trying to emphasize this offense into a ground and pound offense, rather than a pass happy offense. From the looks of it anyways.

Pretty much.

I like Aaron Jones but I get it if they want to move on next year as hes still always going to be an injury risk

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I actually like our 2nd pick. Get what we had with Lacy for a year or 2. A legit pounder that can open up an offense, rest a defense, still be effective when other stuff just isn’t working.
I get it, but we had more glaring needs imo than a RB.

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking a long snapper or a kicker. May as well since we’ll be doing a lot of kicking this year

OP
OP
PackAttack12

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
These moves make a ton of sense for the future. Absolute zero sense for right now.

Wildcatk23

Repeat?
Reaction score
THIS BLOWS DI** , LOOKS LIKE THE PACK IS JUST FOLLOWING THE **** SHOW 2020 HAS LAID OUT FOR THE COUNTRY ALREADY.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well this means we're probably not going to have Jones after this year, but really a RB in the second round? Imho this is more questionable than Love.
He's more of a Williams replacement than Jones. Bruising runner with limited capacity for breakout long runs and barely passable catching skills. In fact, I'd rather keep Jamaal around.

Members online

Latest posts