Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Jonah Williams:

6'4.5"
302 lbs
33.6" arms

Not huge by any means, but I think this is a good weigh in for Williams. The only big hole in his evaluation has been length-- long rushers get into his chest. I was concerned that he was going to have 31" arms or something crazy like that... which would have forced the move inside to guard or center.

Physically, he is virtually identical to Bakhtiari. Which suggests that his issue with length can be addressed with technique. If he drops due to the measurements, I'd take him all day long.

Last edited:

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want. Bookend tackles for the rest of Rodgers career would help a lot.

We have to shore up the iOL too. Most QB's say that interior pressure bothers them the most.

Our OL needs are a much higher need than WR/TE/DL and probably even with Edge. A better OL fixes so many problems we have.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I want. Bookend tackles for the rest of Rodgers career would help a lot.

We have to shore up the iOL too. Most QB's say that interior pressure bothers them the most.

Our OL needs are a much higher need than WR/TE/DL and probably even with Edge. A better OL fixes so many problems we have.

What would be great about Williams is that he could immediately shore up the RG spot, but be ready to kick out to RT when necessary. They could then invest in an iOL for the future who could have a redshirt year.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
My favorite RB prospect for the Packers, Trayveon Williams (Texas AM) came in at 5'8" 206 lbs. That's a solid weigh in for him.

green&goldsoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are there any under top tier, pay wise, OL available in the free agency that can sure up our line? Because regardless of all these TE talk, I think 30th or 44th is a great spot for OL help.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Are there any under top tier, pay wise, OL available in the free agency that can sure up our line? Because regardless of all these TE talk, I think 30th or 44th is a great spot for OL help.

I personally think this OL free agent group sucks and is going to get a lot of mediocre guards/tackles overpaid and predictably cut 1-2 seasons in.

green&goldsoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the last two years it seems like we've had some pretty good talent on our practice squad. Any chances of the being applicable this year for OL? A youngster ready for his shot!?!

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well the last two years it seems like we've had some pretty good talent on our practice squad. Any chances of the being applicable this year for OL? A youngster ready for his shot!?!

If they were a truly good talent, they would've been playing.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score

The brightest glimmer there would be Nico Siragusa. He was a fairly highly regarded OG prospect coming out of SDSU. But since that time, he's suffered a significant knee injury. He also thrived in a scheme in college that's about as different as it gets from Petals' OZ.

In general, practice squad players shouldn't be relied on to do anything. If one happens to develop into a factor, that's icing on the cake.

green&goldsoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The brightest glimmer there would be Nico Siragusa. He was a fairly highly regarded OG prospect coming out of SDSU. But since that time, he's suffered a significant knee injury. He also thrived in a scheme in college that's about as different as it gets from Petals' OZ.

In general, practice squad players shouldn't be relied on to do anything. If one happens to develop into a factor, that's icing on the cake.
Has there been any update on the lineman from Washington State

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Has there been any update on the lineman from Washington State

Only that he has been pretty deeply disturbed by the suicide of his former friend and roommate. He should not be counted on to ever play for the Packers. They need to go forward as though he won't be there, and if he shows up then so much the better.

green&goldsoul

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken...if he doesn't play a snap this year then Pack gets a compensatory pick next year for him?

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Kyler Murray

5'10.1"
207 lbs
9.5" hands

I think he's going #1 overall.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
6'0" 205 is a solid weigh in for Parris Campbell given how much he could potentially be used as a runner.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Hakeem Butler:

6'5.5" 227 lbs
11" hands
35" arms
84" wing span

I liked Trevor Sikkema's comment on Twitter:

Butler's comp is the shadow monster from Stranger Things.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Annual reminder: The bench press is stupid and pointless.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
P. CAMPBELL getting ready to rip out at 4.35. And thats at 205 pounds. :cool:

Let the salavating begin!

#ZoomZoom

You must be logged in to see this image or video!